Hey IntegritysDream

jamesbond007

How's horse searching going for you? Never heard anything else back about the one horse you were worried about going to ride!:whistle:

crazyropes

looking for a horse

Hey if someone is looking for a horse one of my old students got her car and lost interst in her horse they paid $2,500 for her maybe rode her 10 times and got the car. She has been boarding her and has not even gone over to see her. They really need to sell her so they don't have to pay board and would take just about any offer i think. She is a really nice mare 15 hands I think Reg. QH very sweet was riden by a kidI think they would even do a free lease on her too.

IntegritysDream

Hey Integrity - what exactly are you looking for?
im looking for a uphill/even rated hunter prospect, under 7yrs, over 15.1hh, 3000$ or under, flashy, safe/sane, @ least green broke, that i can also have fun on and do trail riding and stuff with. I also do a lot of dressage training. Forward, but not fast, no rear or bolt, 100% healthy,willing and sound. Pref barefoot, but not a must. I have a thing for bays and chesnuts with lots of chorme too but thats not a major thing. ;)

erinjograves

Okie Dokie. I was just asking so I could keep my eyes out for you! I have a great trail mare for sale but she cant take a bit so eventing and such is out of the question. I will keep what your looking for in mind in my travels! Good Luck!