Hey K_Jo! The Simple Life!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Please tell me you watch it! :killingme :killingme

I've never seen it before today and I'm watching, "The Simple Life - Goes to Camp" and I'm about to pee myself! :roflmao:

I have to give Paris and Nicole props on this shiat!

I think it's on E! if anyone is interested! But it's in the middle of the second part of the second show!!! :lmao:

J

julz20684

virgovictoria said:
Please tell me you watch it! :killingme :killingme

I've never seen it before today and I'm watching, "The Simple Life - Goes to Camp" and I'm about to pee myself! :roflmao:

I have to give Paris and Nicole props on this shiat!

I think it's on E! if anyone is interested! But it's in the middle of the second part of the second show!!! :lmao:

I have a fresh pack of wet wipes, shall I bring them over?

ocean733

I saw the show a couple of times and liked it -- mostly because it was like watching a train wreck. Probably the same reason that I liked the Anna Nicole Smith show. :roflmao:

I watched the first episode last week. I didn't watch it on purpose, I was flipping channels and came across it. It wasn't as entertaining as the season where they traveled from town to town.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Holy Crap! They were at a weight loss camp where they had to administer enemas to overweight campers! (pun intended). Then, felt sorry for them as they were all (Paris and Nicole included) hungry later, so they tried to hijack a camp refrigerator! By chaining it to an SUV with chains and busting it out of a building! :killingme So much more. I loved it! :roflmao:

virgovictoria said:
Holy Crap! They were at a weight loss camp where they had to administer enemas to overweight campers! (pun intended). Then, felt sorry for them as they were all (Paris and Nicole included) hungry later, so they tried to hijack a camp refrigerator! By chaining it to an SUV with chains and busting it out of a building! :killingme So much more. I loved it! :roflmao:

That was last week's episode. I couldn't believe what they did with the fridge. That was crazy.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
That was last week's episode. I couldn't believe what they did with the fridge. That was crazy.
When was the first week? And I think the new one is on tonight.

Definitely entertaining!

virgovictoria said:
When was the first week? And I think the new one is on tonight.

Definitely entertaining!

Last week was the first week, I believe. There was a new one on last night. I saw about 3 minutes of it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ocean733 said:
I saw the show a couple of times and liked it -- mostly because it was like watching a train wreck. Probably the same reason that I liked the Anna Nicole Smith show. :roflmao:
I tried to watch both shows once.. No matter how I tried, I couldn't find stupid and useless the least bit funny..

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
I tried to watch both shows once.. No matter how I tried, I couldn't find stupid and useless the least bit funny..
That's cool. You don't have to! :yay: I may not like it the next time around; I hope I do - I loooove to laugh! I sure as hell found it funny today!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If they were actors playing a part, I'd probably tune in and watch every week, but knowing these are real people, and this is who they are. Nope, not funny, just stupid.. Kind of like SOuth Park, funny as crap as a cartoon, wouldn't be funny at all if one of my kids was Cartman..