Hey Kiz....llsantagaga (sp?) is gone.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You didn't run her off...the Navy took her to Maine. One of my wonderful defenders is gone. :frown: I am sure she will miss you. I have been too sick to play games with you lately, but you have seemed to calm down some. I caught on to your questioning. Very funny. I will be gone soon too for a month. Don't harass me while I am away.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sadielady said:
You didn't run her off...the Navy took her to Maine. One of my wonderful defenders is gone. :frown: I am sure she will miss you. I have been too sick to play games with you lately, but you have seemed to calm down some. I caught on to your questioning. Very funny. I will be gone soon too for a month. Don't harass me while I am away.

Sadie, I'm starting to think you like stirring the pot because when things aren't finding you, you go looking..... :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:

Please tell her goodbye for me. I did grow fond of her... I will wait until you get back to resume the :poke:
Don't stay away too long!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Sadie, I'm starting to think you like stirring the pot because when things aren't finding you, you go looking..... :howdy:
I don't mind friendly banter; it is ridiculous unwarranted bashing that I could do without. Kiz was asking for llsantagaga on a different thread, since he wasn’t going to find her I thought I should fill him in. I am trying to stay “on topic”. It is difficult to do around here.

Thanks, Kiz. I appreciate you waiting for my return. I will tell llsantagaga she will be missed the next time I hear from her.

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:

:yeahthat:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:

So now that santagaga is gone, does this mean that hbic is also gone? :eyebrow:

Because I've noticed that since santa has stopped posting, so has hbic.
Co-inky-dink? Me thinks not!