Hey Larry - BLS, In This River - Live in Paris

I wish I could play a fraction of what ZW can play. Almost wants to make me start playing again.

My son (Zakk, changed his spelling to ZW's way after watching him play) wants to play the guitar. Part of his Christmas present is to start him with lessons. :yay:

...this is the piece that blows me away;

The playing, the singing...great, great piece...

:larry:

:buddies:

:faint: That is an old one - he looks soooooooo young. :lol:

My brother sent the first one to me - sent chills down my spine. This is utterly amazing, just flat out talent. I am going to forward this to him, I do not think he has seen this.

He saw him a few years up in Baltimore when him and his wife got married... I had to pass on the show as I was TDY, now I wish I delayed the trip. They were so close they were getting water droplets from his beer can hitting them as he was crushing them and still playing. :lol:

He must have sold his soul at the crossroads to play like this. :yay:

My boy wants some BLS shirts, we are going to get him some for his birthday and maybe enroll him in the local chapter. :lmao: I wonder how the BLS shirts will go over in middle school. :lol:

Zakk is chomping at the bit to grab my Jackson Fusion out of storage and start hammering on it (nice, nice guitar) but he has to cut his teeth on the Charvelle first, then maybe, just maybe he can touch the Jackson... which reminds me, I have to do some work to it - last time I played the controls for the active electronics where choppy, guess they need to be removed and cleaned/replaced.

Oh well, enough rambling - Merry Christmas. :cheers:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:
He saw him a few years up in Baltimore when him and his wife got married... I had to pass on the show as I was TDY, now I wish I delayed the trip. They were so close they were getting water droplets from his beer can hitting them as he was crushing them and still playing. :lol:

He :

RAMS HEAD APRIL 15, 2009

:larry:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:
Zakk is chomping at the bit to grab my Jackson Fusion out of storage and start hammering on it (nice, nice guitar) but he has to cut his teeth on the Charvelle first, then maybe, just maybe he can touch the Jackson... which reminds me, I have to do some work to it - last time I played the controls for the active electronics where choppy, guess they need to be removed and cleaned/replaced.

Oh well, enough rambling - Merry Christmas. :cheers:

If your boy wants to play, Zakk is a damn good blue print if he really loves it; Play and practice and play and practice, honor all those who came before you, pass on what you know to the next guy.

A Jackson Kelly would be my next guitar. :larry:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Hells Bells!!! - his BD is April 22... wanna drag a pre-teen to it and make him drive home? :roflmao:

You know, that's a good idea. My son's 16th b-day is April 20 and I myself would love to see BLS as would he. If you want to go let me know. I'll drive! Hoover and I can hang out while you get into the pit (don't worry it's too dark in there to get good pics of that). :lol: