Hey Larry ...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Now THIS is a good call on a bad hit. So far this has cost Mr. Collins $50,000.

thurley42

HY;FR
Yeah...I'm actually suprised he didn't get suspended....from what I heard, the only reason he didn't was that he was a first time offender.

Why would you do something like that? Especially now....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yeah...I'm actually suprised he didn't get suspended....from what I heard, the only reason he didn't was that he was a first time offender.

Why would you do something like that? Especially now....
Williams never even saw it coming. :faint:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If the NFL is serious about changing the way players are hitting why don’t they direct the officials to start ejecting players that make a flagrant hit in addition to fining and/or suspending the player after the game?

thurley42

HY;FR
If the NFL is serious about changing the way players are hitting why don’t they direct the officials to start ejecting players that make a flagrant hit in addition to fining and/or suspending the player after the game?

I would say because the officials aren't doing a good job of getting the calls right......they have called quite a few, the Collie hit in particular, that the league reviewed and said were clean hits.....there would be hell to pay if someone was ejected from a game, especially a key player, for a bad call by an official...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I would say because the officials aren't doing a good job of getting the calls right......they have called quite a few, the Collie hit in particular, that the league reviewed and said were clean hits.....there would be hell to pay if someone was ejected from a game, especially a key player, for a bad call by an official...
Simple enough, review before ejection. I mean they seem to have plenty of time while a player or two are on the ground.