Hey Mingiz

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey I'm game. But I think I'd be better off with one of yours. Be less hassel too. I can ride Misty I guess..I'll let you know for sure by Friday....Hanover is about 3hrs from here. Been there....Is it just for the day?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Hey I'm game. But I think I'd be better off with one of yours. Be less hassel too. I can ride Misty I guess..I'll let you know for sure by Friday....Hanover is about 3hrs from here. Been there....Is it just for the day?

You sissy...what you afraid your little Shilo will get laughed at by all the Paso's because she trots funny!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
appendixqh said:
You sissy...what you afraid your little Shilo will get laughed at by all the Paso's because she trots funny!

No we are worried because Shiloh LOVES Vence...and he LOVES here...and it is spring and 6 hours in the trailer is a long time to think about things... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
No we are worried because Shiloh LOVES Vence...and he LOVES here...and it is spring and 6 hours in the trailer is a long time to think about things... :lmao:

:lmao: Yea what she said.......Apendix is just bored at work.... :smack: Shiloh can keep up with the best of the gaited ones...Even if she does trot funny compared to them.....

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:

You guys need to stop playing that Barry White CD in the trailer for long hauls! :killingme :killingme

:howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
OH Please..... :lalala: It's really Barry Manilow we love :huggy:
I can just envision you two singing away to Barely Manenough..... :killingme