Hey Mygoldenhorse

mingiz

Horse Poor
We're back from Bull Pasture and girl it is an awesome place to ride. The Ranch is very nice. We met John and YES he is a urban cowboy but he also seemed ok.. We had a great time. I'm downloading pics now...The drive over the 3 mountians was a piece of cake. No brake heating problems . Love that tow master system...:yahoo: We met some nice people there and hope to go again... JR herds cows!!! We came across a herd and I had to try it and hefollowed them like he's done it before no hestation...He's so neat....:howdy:

ElliesMom

I am sooooo jealous, My friend just got back too, we are doing that ride next year for our B days, so close together. Heard those MTNS are interesting, a challenging ride, beautiful scenery, and fabulous food! Oh and that the people were all really nice. Congratulations on a wonderful trip and hope to see you there next year!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
We're back from Bull Pasture and girl it is an awesome place to ride. The Ranch is very nice. We met John and YES he is a urban cowboy but he also seemed ok.. We had a great time. I'm downloading pics now...The drive over the 3 mountians was a piece of cake. No brake heating problems . Love that tow master system...:yahoo: We met some nice people there and hope to go again... JR herds cows!!! We came across a herd and I had to try it and hefollowed them like he's done it before no hestation...He's so neat....:howdy:

I am glad you had a good time. It is a beautiful place, I though you would love it. Did you meet a little guy with a big ole hat? I can't remember his name but he is kind of like John's ranch hand. My brother calls him tumbleweed.:lmao: I am glad JR is working out for you.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I am glad you had a good time. It is a beautiful place, I though you would love it. Did you meet a little guy with a big ole hat? I can't remember his name but he is kind of like John's ranch hand. My brother calls him tumbleweed.:lmao: I am glad JR is working out for you.

Is he the one that was a surfer dude at one time? I think we met him when we got there in was showing us good places to park that were fairly level... Jr has done well but my main girl is Fat Pony....lol

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Is he the one that was a surfer dude at one time? I think we met him when we got there in was showing us good places to park that were fairly level... Jr has done well but my main girl is Fat Pony....lol

I really don't see lil tumbleweed as a surfer dude, but you never can tell.
I am sure that Fat pony knows that she holds your heart especially if you give her an extra treat everytime you give JR one:killingme
That is all they really want isn't it?:whistle: