Hey Otter? Larry?

D

dems4me

Who do we need to route for on the NYG and Dallas game? :confused: :jameo: I was hoping we'd win then I'd route for the Giants, but if the Giants loose would they be then tied with us and then if we can beat Dallas next week we'd only be one game out of it or something??? :confused: Help!!! :jameo: I'm watching the game confused on who to route for as a Redskin fan :jameo: I tried calling my Dad but his phone battery was dying and its very spotty in the sticks of Alabama right now :jameo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Who do we need to route for on the NYG and Dallas game? :confused: :jameo: I was hoping we'd win then I'd route for the Giants, but if the Giants loose would they be then tied with us and then if we can beat Dallas next week we'd only be one game out of it or something??? :confused: Help!!! :jameo: I'm watching the game confused on who to route for as a Redskin fan :jameo: I tried calling my Dad but his phone battery was dying and its very spotty in the sticks of Alabama right now :jameo:

ROOT for the Giants.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is a moral...

...dilemma made somewhat softer of a choice given modern free agency where 1/2 the guys you naturally root against may well be on your team next season.

The proper, classic Redskin fan will find it impossible to root, or 'route' as the case may be, for a Cowboy to survive the ride home let alone win a football game. Times change.

As for the Giants, they must live among the NYC media AND have to play in New Jersey which seems to be punishment enough for anyone this side of Charles Manson, OJ or Barbara Streisand's husband.

Given the Redskins current status as a multi headed hydra with extreme personality disorder and borderline schizophrenia, I find it far easier, and more enjoyable, to just drink beer and hope a major terrorist event occurs while both teams are on the field.

Otter?

:otter:

Otter

Nothing to see here
...dilemma made somewhat softer of a choice given modern free agency where 1/2 the guys you naturally root against may well be on your team next season.

The proper, classic Redskin fan will find it impossible to root, or 'route' as the case may be, for a Cowboy to survive the ride home let alone win a football game. Times change.

As for the Giants, they must live among the NYC media AND have to play in New Jersey which seems to be punishment enough for anyone this side of Charles Manson, OJ or Barbara Streisand's husband.

Given the Redskins current status as a multi headed hydra with extreme personality disorder and borderline schizophrenia, I find it far easier, and more enjoyable, to just drink beer and hope a major terrorist event occurs while both teams are on the field.

Otter?

:otter:

:yay: Can't argue your reasoning but its so much more fun poking the cowboy fans when they lose, therefore I always root for the team that the cowboys are playing.

D

dems4me

:yay: Can't argue your reasoning but its so much more fun poking the cowboy fans when they lose, therefore I always root for the team that the cowboys are playing.

I know, me too :lol: But was wondering if this is one of those :barf: times where we have to root for them :barf:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See...

...that is a whole other issue; Social and medically acceptable proximity to Cowboy fan.

D

dems4me

I think you're sticking pins in the wrong color dolls.

I ran out pins in the second quarter against the Eagles :ohwell: Wish I had more left, nothing like an Eagle fan trying to highfive you in the last two minutes of the game :cussing:

:lol: