Hey Otter!

Nupe2

Do you go to any of the golf expos? There's one at Dulles this weekend! I'm thinking about getting a hybrid and a sand wedge...probably spend a bunch on other stuff too (instead of getting the lessons I NEED!). :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:
Do you go to any of the golf expos? There's one at Dulles this weekend! I'm thinking about getting a hybrid and a sand wedge...probably spend a bunch on other stuff too (instead of getting the lessons I NEED!). :lmao:

I sending my caddy, Pete, out there to pick me up a few things.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nupe2 said:

Going to try to buy a driver and a wood in the near future, I hadn't used a wood in years, used to tee off with a one iron. This past summer I started using an old 3 wood again and seem to have lost the huge slice I used to have. So Im in the market for some woods, tho I doubt I'll get out there. I probably go the route Larry suggested in an old post, new refurbished..:yay:

Nupe2

otter said:
Going to try to buy a driver and a wood in the near future, I hadn't used a wood in years, used to tee off with a one iron. This past summer I started using an old 3 wood again and seem to have lost the huge slice I used to have. So Im in the market for some woods, tho I doubt I'll get out there. I probably go the route Larry suggested in an old post, new refurbished..:yay:

Have you checked out 2Golf (I think that's the name) in Waldorf? They have a pretty good selection of refurbished sticks. I got a Ping G2 from there this past summer. I have a Callaway knock-off 5 wood that I will never part with. That helped me when my driving skills left for a "vacation." I'll probably try to get a new 3 wood and maybe a 7 later this year. I've got some work-related travel to Tucson and Northern California coming up so golf season is just around the corner. Time to Gear Up!

Pete

Repete
Nupe2 said:
Have you checked out 2Golf (I think that's the name) in Waldorf? They have a pretty good selection of refurbished sticks. I got a Ping G2 from there this past summer. I have a Callaway knock-off 5 wood that I will never part with. That helped me when my driving skills left for a "vacation." I'll probably try to get a new 3 wood and maybe a 7 later this year. I've got some work-related travel to Tucson and Northern California coming up so golf season is just around the corner. Time to Gear Up!
Last few times out I hit my 5 wood. Had not used it in years but it came right back. :yay:

Pete

Repete
otter said:
LEts go, I don't have Boy :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Quote:
Going to try to buy a driver and a wood in the near future, I hadn't used a wood in years, used to tee off with a one iron.

I thought I heard - "even God couldn't hit a one iron?"

Otter

Nothing to see here
Penn said:
Quote:
Going to try to buy a driver and a wood in the near future, I hadn't used a wood in years, used to tee off with a one iron.

I thought I heard - "even God couldn't hit a one iron?"

Satan can

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Satan can
Fairly well too :yay:

I have to say I fear you with a driver. You were out driving me hitting driver with a crooklegged 3 wood. I only hope you buy a driver and slice so bad with it you Airgasm the thing into a pond. :mad:

Pete

Repete
otter said:
I was thinking more along the lines of the Rosie Jones Low-Flights.
I hear Goodyear developed a new ball called the Aqua tread he might be interested.