Hey Paso....

SerenitStables

Just wanted to update you on Spike. He is doing well. I got to talk to Nick and learned a bunch about him. He is soooo sweet. He is gaining weight...slowly, but surely!! :smile:

Will get pics soon...I promise!

~Jen~

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SerenitStables said:
Just wanted to update you on Spike. He is doing well. I got to talk to Nick and learned a bunch about him. He is soooo sweet. He is gaining weight...slowly, but surely!! :smile:

Will get pics soon...I promise!

~Jen~

GREAT...I got a new boy too a walker great trail horse..I have had him almost 3 weeks putting weight on him before I resell him..he is eatting 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket of 10/10 per day :yikes: Kill him or cure him..he is really looking good though

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
GREAT...I got a new boy too a walker great trail horse..I have had him almost 3 weeks putting weight on him before I resell him..he is eatting 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket of 10/10 per day :yikes: Kill him or cure him..he is really looking good though

I understand that. I am going to try to adopt or sell Spike with a contract that he comes back to me no matter what, if they don't want him. He is a great guy, but I have a few kids that really can't ride him...he is a lil big for them.

We are also moving and I have to sell 1 of them(there isn't enough room for all of them :frown:). I have him up for sale and 1 other guy(which is the one I'd like to sell).

But I am not just letting him go to anyone...scares me too much. We have been riding him a little at a time. Don't want to use him too much. But he is great, no matter when we ride him. He sat in his field for 3 weeks inbetween rides and was great on Sunday for my kid. :smile:

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
Call Nick he said he would buy him back...

His fiance didn't want him to.

He was trying to find someone to place him with. He had made a few calls, but he never called me back about them. Not really sure what was going on...I know he was getting married here soon. I am sure he's been crazy busy.

Can you PM his number...I know I have it somewhere at home, but I would like to call him on my way home from work and I know it's not in my cell.

I had one girl from my farm that wanted to adopt him from me, but they never really made up their minds...:frown: She is a great girl and loves him to death...would be great.

But if I could get the other guy sold, I'd love to keep him...he is so sweet and a few of my kids can sit on him and ride him well...he just needs some schooling and some conditioning.

We'll see.....