Hey Redskin Ticket Holders...

tyky

eieio
Here is what she posted

Redskin-Dallas, Fed-Ex field, Dec 27, Section 416, Row 10, seats 3 and 4, including parking pass for $250, total. Holler if interested.

SoMDGirl42

$500 for both tickets and I will throw in the orange parking pass.

I'll take it. In a recession like this, I'll take the $500 bucks to attend this game. I can handle the humiliation for four hours of watching them get their a$$es waxed by the fricken cowboys for 500 bucks.

Please PM me your address so I can pick up the money and tickets. Don't forget the parking pass. :love:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'll take it. In a recession like this, I'll take the $500 bucks to attend this game. I can handle the humiliation for four hours of watching them get their a$$es waxed by the fricken cowboys for 500 bucks.

Please PM me your address so I can pick up the money and tickets. Don't forget the parking pass. :love:

:roflmao: I'm a Cowboy fan. I'm looking to give the tickets to my son for Christmas.

I gotta top the PS3 he got last year and the flat screen he got for his birthday somehow, but still not be big enough to overshadow the Lamborghini Diablo I ordered him for his upcoming 16th birthday. :biggrin:

SoMDGirl42

:roflmao: I'm a Cowboy fan. I'm looking to give the tickets to my son for Christmas.

I gotta top the PS3 he got last year and the flat screen he got for his birthday somehow, but still not be big enough to overshadow the Lamborghini Diablo I ordered him for his upcoming 16th birthday. :biggrin:

Wanna get married?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:getdown: Can I go to the game with my new stepson? I'd like to get some mom stepson bonding time in :buddies:

I'm sure after 3 hours of him goading you about the Skins getting their arse kicked, he wouldn't stand a chance of making it back home. :killingme

But then again, Romo is not known for his December playing effort, so ya never know. You might not be the one making it back home. :lol:

chess

low 5... hi 5......

dang you hook your kids up : thumbsup:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Anyone want to part with their Skins/Cowboys tickets for 12/27? :dance:

Between now and 12/27 they play @ Atlanta, Denver, @ Cowboys, @ Eagles, Saints, @ Raiders, and Giants. Considering they'll probably go 1-6 at best and be something like 3-11, you will probably get tickets easily the week of for a great price. When I ordered my parking pass from a ticket company the Weds before a game, they were begging me to pay $20-$30 per ticket if not less because they couldn't sell them. The Eagles Monday night game wasn't even lookin full. It'll be dead by season's end at this rate.