Hey Remax look what I found..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Found this pic when leaning off my web page...it was still in the for sale folder..anyway I think Jacob is in the front and Eli (Lou) is in the back with the child...anyway to do that trail he HAD to do water..

Attachments

• Jacob and Eli.jpg
    Jacob and Eli.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 154
R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Found this pic when leaning off my web page...it was still in the for sale folder..anyway I think Jacob is in the front and Eli (Lou) is in the back with the child...anyway to do that trail he HAD to do water..

Great, so it's just me that sucks :lmao: !

Didn't ride yesterday, just because of the crap weather, I didn't even feel like walking them over to the arean....My Lord, look how slim he is, I couln't get that girth on him now!

I'm deciding on putting Charlie out, he's PISSED about bein in all day yesterday :lmao: .

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
Great, so it's just me that sucks :lmao: !

Didn't ride yesterday, just because of the crap weather, I didn't even feel like walking them over to the arean....My Lord, look how slim he is, I couln't get that girth on him now!

I'm deciding on putting Charlie out, he's PISSED about bein in all day yesterday :lmao: .

I am thinking you nor I suck I am thinking the girl that had him for the year between :whistle: Yeah that was when I first got the two of them...look who is riding on Jacob....they were on the thinner side...he was blimped out by the time I sold him.

MorganLover

OH i remember those guys aren't they the standard breeds you had? i rode one of those can't remember which one i rode but i think it was one of those they were pretty wierd to ride silly cart horses.

mingiz

Horse Poor
MorganLover said:
OH i remember those guys aren't they the standard breeds you had? i rode one of those can't remember which one i rode but i think it was one of those they were pretty wierd to ride silly cart horses.

Yea but those standardbreds are soooooo much fun to drive at 30mph :lmao:

MorganLover

mingiz said:
Yea but those standardbreds are soooooo much fun to drive at 30mph :lmao:

HeHE that may be true but are they rough to ride OUCH hehe, well they were not too bad i guess, Happy's appy's (now that is funny,) are rough riders :howdy: but still love them

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MorganLover said:
HeHE that may be true but are they rough to ride OUCH hehe, well they were not to bad i guess, Happy's appy's (not that is funny,) are rough riders :howdy: but still love them
only one Appy was a bit bumpy and she's gone, your brother wouldn't like you talking about his baby like that. :nono: