hey riderup!!!!Look what I did for you

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
As you requested. Happy Easter. I would write up a T-shirt for you but then everyone would know who you are! :killingme

Attachments

• riderup.JPG
    riderup.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 101

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Paso, I colored yours but sadly my scanner won't work anymore. I don't know why... I will post it when someone who is more technologically inclined comes over. Sorry.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Paso, I colored yours but sadly my scanner won't work anymore. I don't know why... I will post it when someone who is more technologically inclined comes over. Sorry.

Great thanks...I am on a diet..have lost almost 10 lbs so by mid summer I hope you will have to modify my pic a little bit.. :lmao:

R

riderup

Sadielady said:
As you requested. Happy Easter. I would write up a T-shirt for you but then everyone would know who you are! :killingme
I LOVE IT! You got my hair perfect. Of course I had to add the pink... You should charge people to personalize their avatars. You could start with the very NEXT person after me :lmao:
THANKS!!

55Chevy

Sadielady said:
I think her boobs are bigger than that :elaine: