Hey Robin!

fredsaid2

Hubby finally relented about the cage. It was so satisfying to put the little crack-head in there this morning and walk out the door knowing (hoping!) he'd still be there when I got home. He loves his piggies, keeps trying to bring them upstairs to hide them. I wonder how sick hoof trimmings would make him? Let me know if you bring in any other hard to destroy chewies. Tks!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hubby finally relented about the cage. It was so satisfying to put the little crack-head in there this morning and walk out the door knowing (hoping!) he'd still be there when I got home. He loves his piggies, keeps trying to bring them upstairs to hide them. I wonder how sick hoof trimmings would make him? Let me know if you bring in any other hard to destroy chewies. Tks!

Gosh...your husband likes to eat hoof trimmings?:lmao: If you have to put him in a cage it is time to get a new husband.:whistle:

Robin

The indoor kennels work pretty good. They can see when you come home better than being locked in a room. A little more open feel.