Hey Saddlesore

S

saddlesore

Thanks for thinking of me! Yes, I'm looking. I still have the list of contacts that you sent me. Because I've been riding and showing horses in some schooling shows for a couple of friends, I've been busy with that and haven't made tons of progress. But I'm enjoying the showing and trail riding, getting to know the local parks. We've been to Cedarville, Rosaryville, and Maxwell Hall.

I figure this fall, after show season, will be the best time to get serious, but in the meantime I'm meeting other horse folks and making contacts. Actually, I'm going this week to look at a horse that Fred recommended - she sounds perfect! Fred, I contacted the owner, and she's lovely. Can't wait to see Dot!

Oh, and devinej, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about your TB. He sounds quite the thing, but I'm still leaning towards a mare. Still, can't rule geldings out. I know there's a horse out there with my name on it ;-P

Robin

You might be right, at the rate we are receiving (no Rain) to produce good quality hay here this year. I am sure there will be alot of extreme quality horses up for sale. I know someone that picked a real deal up from Fla last month. Folks have been trying to contract in trailer loads of hay already. Keep
up your hope Your mare is out there somewhere...She may find you...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
saddlesore said:
Thanks for thinking of me! Yes, I'm looking. I still have the list of contacts that you sent me. Because I've been riding and showing horses in some schooling shows for a couple of friends, I've been busy with that and haven't made tons of progress. But I'm enjoying the showing and trail riding, getting to know the local parks. We've been to Cedarville, Rosaryville, and Maxwell Hall.

I figure this fall, after show season, will be the best time to get serious, but in the meantime I'm meeting other horse folks and making contacts. Actually, I'm going this week to look at a horse that Fred recommended - she sounds perfect! Fred, I contacted the owner, and she's lovely. Can't wait to see Dot!

Oh, and devinej, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about your TB. He sounds quite the thing, but I'm still leaning towards a mare. Still, can't rule geldings out. I know there's a horse out there with my name on it ;-P

SSore, what's happening, you've turned red. :howdy:

jacbro

I have a mare for sale, if your interested. She is 4yrs old and is 16.1hds. She is quiet and wonderful on trails. I was just getting ready to show her in huntjump. If you go back to the thread where it says pics of lake, she is in there. I'm on her wearing a black shirt and cowboy hat. There is about 5 pics of her on there. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Jackie

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
SSore, what's happening, you've turned red. :howdy:

Beats the *#%@ out of me! Must've been the comments I made to flarenuphope about "impotent red karma." :lmao:

Could it be that someone is trying to send me a message?? :eyebrow: