Hey Sadie.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sparks said:
It was nice to meet you at the show this weekend! :howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy:

How did everyone do at the show this weekend??

Was Sadie riding that crazy grey horse?? :lmao:

You know I'm just kidding Sadie. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
How did everyone do at the show this weekend??

Was Sadie riding that crazy grey horse?? :lmao:

You know I'm just kidding Sadie. :huggy:
Everyone did fabulous. It was a great weekend. I am wiped. I don't even have the time or energy to read or respond anymore tonight. I will catch up tomorrow. :huggy: Good night all! :love:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
It was nice meeting you too. I wish I could have chatted with you more. :flowers:

Perhaps we can meet up for a very baby greenie trail ride. I still haven't been able to take my baby to Oakridge yet. Maybe you could bring a rider for the fat boy :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
Perhaps we can meet up for a very baby greenie trail ride. I still haven't been able to take my baby to Oakridge yet. Maybe you could bring a rider for the fat boy :whistle:
I could. Do you have a real job, or can you ride during the weekdays? :howdy:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
I could. Do you have a real job, or can you ride during the weekdays? :howdy:

Yes, I've got a real job :coffee: but sometimes I'm off during the week and there's nobody to play with. I might be available this Friday or Saturday.

spellbound

Sparks said:
Yes, I've got a real job :coffee: but sometimes I'm off during the week and there's nobody to play with. I might be available this Friday or Saturday.

Finally, someone else who has a real job.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: I dont have a real job, I can ride on the weekdays :whistle:

I don't have a job at all (just house work :boo: I can ride on weekdays :whistle: I need more time on my boy so he is good and ready next ride season ...

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
well my not so real job actually pertains to horses...not a 9-5 if you know what I mean. Without that I could not pay for my horsies also.

Ofcourse, I did just sell my 3yo :bawl: to help pay for the load of hay coming tommarrow. So a job with the horses will never get ya rich...trust me :twitch:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
persimmoncf said:
well my not so real job actually pertains to horses...not a 9-5 if you know what I mean. Without that I could not pay for my horsies also.

Ofcourse, I did just sell my 3yo :bawl: to help pay for the load of hay coming tommarrow. So a job with the horses will never get ya rich...trust me :twitch:
Well I have a job too, but not a 9-5. I love my job, but I can ride everyday before 3:30 PM except weekends. (not lately though)