Hey Skins Fans!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Only cause Dawkins bailed out.... He is still second best :lmao:

I just wanted them to have something to celebrate. :nono: What's Dawkin's personal reasons, Philly Boy? :popcorn:

In all honesty, Taylor is awesome. I'll give him that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
I just wanted them to have something to celebrate. :nono: What's Dawkin's personal reasons, Philly Boy? :popcorn:

In all honesty, Taylor is awesome. I'll give him that.

I dont know... I'll give my buddy Andy a call and see whats up

C

chess

Dawkins is better than taylor, and im a diehard skins fan....

taylor will get better, i know for a fact.... Dawkins has been around for a long time, and he had a great year this year...

Kudos to Taylor tho !

Pete

Repete
Taylor can knock the plaque off a recievers teeth......if they don't juke him out of his shoes first.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I couldnt find anything on the eagles web site. But they had this picture above his Pro Bowl pull out article... hahahaha

Attachments

• dawkins_335_061227.jpg
    dawkins_335_061227.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 60

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
I couldnt find anything on the eagles web site. But they had this picture above his Pro Bowl pull out article... hahahaha

LOL. Kinda reminds me of Rex Grossman. I heard this morning, he was receiving somewhere around $1 mil in bonuses for his performance in the SuperBowl. I thought, that must be the check the Colts are cutting for him for being so helpful in their win. :bestbackupqbthecoltshave:

C

chess

nachomama said:
LOL. Kinda reminds me of Rex Grossman. I heard this morning, he was receiving somewhere around $1 mil in bonuses for his performance in the SuperBowl. I thought, that must be the check the Colts are cutting for him for being so helpful in their win. :bestbackupqbthecoltshave:

yeah it was as long as he played in 70% of the snaps in the nfc championship game and superbowl.....

pretty easy 1 million especially when your the starter hahah

i bet they draft a QB next year ! :)