crabcake

But wait, there's more...
since you mostly hang out in here

:bday: :bdaycake:
:thewave:

Hope it's a good one! :yay:

and yes, I know about :gossip: but didn't wanna blow your cover :wink:

SamSpade

Thanks guys! Believe it or not, the "splash" reference took me a while to figure out. I guess I can't change the fact that my most memorable claim to fame is falling into a pool.

But what's MORE interesting is: I did it RIGHT AFTER warning my wife-to-be about - like, about two seconds beforehand.

And secondly - by NOT losing my cool but by laughing it off and going into the party *anyway* - I won her over. She told me that anyone THAT laid back would probably have no trouble with her.

:bday: Happy Birthday, Frank! I'm glad your lucky lady looked lovingly at you ever since your pool episode... it's funny what makes a woman know for sure a guy is a keeper... in fact, I'm thinking the only reason Catt puts up with Otter after all these years is the :otter: event. :lmao:

:party:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I'm thinking the only reason Catt puts up with Otter after all these years is the :otter: event.
I don't know about her, but it's a memory that is seared in MY brain forever. :twitch:

Happy birthday, Frank! :cheers:

:bday: :party: :bdaycake:

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
:huggy: Happy birthday!

I still like your Frank avatar best.

Hmmm....I really only ever have time at work, and then only in short bursts.

You know, since adopting the Sinatra thing, I've really become a big fan of his. Funny, that. In *reverse* order - I became a fan AFTERWARDS. Those latest VISA commercials where he sings "I've Got the World on a String" have me singing along.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SamSpade said:
You know, since adopting the Sinatra thing, I've really become a big fan of his. Funny, that. In *reverse* order - I became a fan AFTERWARDS. Those latest VISA commercials where he sings "I've Got the World on a String" have me singing along.
My daughter is a big Sinatra fan. She was like, "Mom, did you have a crush on him when you were a teen?" :lmao: It embarrasses me to tell her no, I was big on Andy Gibb, not Frank Sinatra.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
My daughter is a big Sinatra fan. She was like, "Mom, did you have a crush on him when you were a teen?" :lmao: It embarrasses me to tell her no, I was big on Andy Gibb, not Frank Sinatra.

Ok, ok, I admit it - *my* teenage crush was (gritting teeth) -- Marie Osmond. Yeah, so? She's *still* hot - and, well, *Mormon*.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SamSpade said:
Ok, ok, I admit it - *my* teenage crush was (gritting teeth) -- Marie Osmond. Yeah, so? She's *still* hot - and, well, *Mormon*.
:killingme

That's okay - I loved her brother when I was 7 or 8. :blushing:

SamSpade said:
have you seen all her "after" pictures from plastic surgery? She's gotta stop that!!!