hey there

Ponytail

rocknroll said:
every day, people die in jail that were put there for marijuana offenses.

EXACTLY why I am against my grandmother smoking the stuff. if she gets caught, she could die in there.

sockgirl77

hey dumbass...

rocknroll said:
ok, to clarify, there has never been a death from a "marijuana overdose" in recorded history

there have been a handful of deaths from accidents that were attributed to being high marijuana, although extremely rare

marijuana smoke is also no less likely to cause lung cancer than cigarette smoke, obviously. the thing is people who smoke pot don't smoke nearly as much pot as people who smoke cigarettes smoke tobacco. that's just a fact.
I'm not even saying it's unlikely to cause lung cancer, but there's just never been a case of lung cancer solely attributed to marijuana smoke.

You should take this:

http://www.csmd.edu/academics/catalog/descriptions/Human_Serv.html

HMS 1021 - Alcohol and Drug Effects (3)
Prerequisite: none
Students study the physiological and psychological effects
of alcohol and sedative, hypnotic, narcotic, stimulant, and hallucinogenic
drugs on the individual. Students become familiar
with drug classifications including drug absorption, distribution,
metabolism, tolerance, and elimination as they apply to
individual drug categories.
Credit for this course may be earned through portfolio assessment.
Offered irregularly

If you are going to be a legal pothead, you might as well be an informed one. It's a great course!

rocknroll

mrweb said:
Interesting this is "common knowledge." You would have thought I would have known this, what with me being a Federal narcotics agent in my former profession for about 10 years.

if you were a federal narcotics agent then this is something you certainly should have known. surely if there were any evidence to dispute it then you would know about it and correct me. so with your experience, do you know of any evidence you can show that anyone has ever died from an excess of marijuana? not some accidents pinned on marijuana, but a directly related death? just one? ever?

sockgirl77

rocknroll said:
ok, to clarify, there has never been a death from a "marijuana overdose" in recorded history

there have been a handful of deaths from accidents that were attributed to being high marijuana, although extremely rare

marijuana smoke is also no less likely to cause lung cancer than cigarette smoke, obviously. the thing is people who smoke pot don't smoke nearly as much pot as people who smoke cigarettes smoke tobacco. that's just a fact.
I'm not even saying it's unlikely to cause lung cancer, but there's just never been a case of lung cancer solely attributed to marijuana smoke.

:nono:
http://blogs.salon.com/0002762/2004/01/20.html

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
rocknroll said:
that's bullshit

I've been smoking for a very long time and I am a ####ing genious
Everybody is different, thats just like you can start smoking at the age of 18 and die at the age of 30 from cancer related to the smoking, but on the other hand there could be another person that also starts smoking at the age of 18 and they may live to be 80, everyones body is different and will react differently.

rocknroll

ok now that the idiots have arrived slinging generic stereotypes I'm going to be done with this conversation for now. but keep debating it if you will. I am proud of where I stand.

"Well who the hell are you man? Isaac ####ing Newton? Well guess what genius I'm the one smoking marijuana mother####er. You got a problem with that?"
-Clint

MMDad

Lem Putt
rocknroll said:
that's bullshit

I've been smoking for a very long time and I am a ####ing genious.
hey there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

glad to find this forum. my name's patrick. I'm 25. I was born in calvert county, moved to NW DC when I was about 10 and grew up there, and now I've been living back in calvert for a few years. to me it could not be any more dull and boring here. I'm a musician and I'm mainly working now as a guitar teacher. I hope that is a good enough introduction. anyways, hello everyone.

Note the difference between reality on pot and the truth. You are stupid and illiterate. My six year old uses better grammar than you.

It's interesting that you tell so much about yourself. It's a good thing the cops don't have access to this forum.

BuddyLee

Football addict
rocknroll said:
that's bullshit

You sure showed that by this post.:duh:

Everyone thinks they're a genius and da' sh*t before smoking pot. You still think you're a genius and da' sh*t after smoking a lot of it. This is all human nature you see. In reality, you're actually duping yourself down. Ask most of the friends I went to school with who smoked pot at any instant; I always shake my head in disbelief whenever I see another and where they're at.

MMDad

Lem Putt
rocknroll said:
ok now that the idiots have arrived slinging generic stereotypes I'm going to be done with this conversation for now. but keep debating it if you will. I am proud of where I stand.

"Well who the hell are you man? Isaac ####ing Newton? Well guess what genius I'm the one smoking marijuana mother####er. You got a problem with that?"
-Clint

Paranoia? Of course, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that the world isn't really out to get you.....

mrweb

Iron City
rocknroll said:
that's bullshit

Yep, I agree, just a f*ing genius, make that SUPER genius.