Hey Tilted!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think Trump will get hosed out of the nomination, but I'm in.

What are the teams again? Put me down for "Doesn't think Trump will win the nomination." If he does win the nomination, however, put me down for....I don't know, I'd have to wait and see. At this point I don't put anything past the Republicans and several of them have been clear that they will vote for Hillary if Trump is their party's nominee.

According the the Omaha Weird-Harold, Ben Sasse is getting his ass handed to him for that in Nebraska. Good! I hope they all get voted out.

I thnk the full all out assault and temper tantrums on and over Trump will end soon. They will give it all they got, but I don't think it will go on past mid-March.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thnk the full all out assault and temper tantrums on and over Trump will end soon. They will give it all they got, but I don't think it will go on past mid-March.

They are all so desperate and over the top with their hyperbole, makes me wonder what's really going on. Anyone who believes Trump is that "dangerous" is a freaking loon who needs to be locked away for their own safety. It's ridiculous, the way these freaks are carrying on. Something else is at play here, you watch and see.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:popcorn:

ForumRunner_20160303_132500.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So did you collect on your bet with Tilted?

Unfortunately Tilted stayed around briefly after Trump won 2016, then stomped off in a huff because #orangemanbad

My understanding is that he's gone to the dark side and won't be coming back.

Clem72

Unfortunately Tilted stayed around briefly after Trump won 2016, then stomped off in a huff because #orangemanbad

Was tilted not one of the two super-progs that registers a new account every 6 months?

PsyOps

Pixelated

It would be interesting to know what he thinks about Trump now. Tilted has always been a consistent voice of reason. So, dark??? Naw.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It would be interesting to know what he thinks about Trump now. Tilted has always been a consistent voice of reason. So, dark??? Naw.

Sorry for your luck but I have it on good authority from someone close to him. He may give us a visit some day and you can ask him.

Another thing:

Some of you all - okay, I'm talking to Psy - get invested in strangers on the internet whom you've never met and know nothing about, and you attribute things to them based on your perceptions that aren't reality. And I get it - that happened to me with Bruzilla back in the day, and I never again will get emotionally involved with strangers on the internet.

Barabbas

Sorry for your luck but I have it on good authority from someone close to him. He may give us a visit some day and you can ask him.

Another thing:

Some of you all - okay, I'm talking to Psy - get invested in strangers on the internet whom you've never met and know nothing about, and you attribute things to them based on your perceptions that aren't reality. And I get it - that happened to me with Bruzilla back in the day, and I never again will get emotionally involved with strangers on the internet.
I'm absolutely devastated.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Another thing:

I'm only emotionally invested in you Vrai. :razz:

I don't think I'm "invested" in anyone on here, emotionally or otherwise. I've met a few of you, and can't say I don't know you all that well. But, I do think you can get a feel for who is authentic - as in they are in here what they are in real life - and who isn't. Tilted came across as someone who not only was very knowledgeable on a host of things political and economical. He very well could be an alcoholic, or a wife beater for all I know. I doubt that seriously though. But, he never engaged in any childishness or got sucked into circular discussions. He is one of those people, like Sam, that I have wanted to meet in person. But, if I never do, I won't lose sleep over it.