FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE​

Media Contact
St. Mary’s County Health Department
Office of Community Engagement & Policy
Jenna Guzman
Kim Robertson
smchd.pr@maryland.gov

SMCHD Seeking Community Feedback Regarding Customer Service

LEONARDTOWN, MD (September 27, 2022) - The St. Mary’s County Health Department (SMCHD) is committed to providing the best possible customer service to our community. SMCHD aims to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services that are courteous, timely, accurate, consistent, accessible, and transparent.

SMCHD is seeking input from the community via a short, anonymous survey regarding our customer service and operations. Community feedback is important to our agency in order to better determine our areas of strength, as well as those that can be improved.

“As an organization, we strive to foster a culture that supports ongoing evaluation of our programs and quality improvement efforts,” said Dr. Brewster. “Community input is a key component of this process. Your feedback helps us to better serve our residents and to address community needs.”

Please visit smchd.org/customer-service to learn more or to take the customer service survey.

# # #

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Dear Dr. Brewster,

Thank whatever God you worship for telling those White Supremacists you don't give a crap about them.

In particular that Typhoid Mary dude at the hardware store and the dirty guy who jarred my kids at the Air BnB on Piney Point.

Insincerely,
Gary

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Well, I haven't had any direct contact with the SMCHD, so I guess this survey is not for me.