Pixelated
Trump hails 'historic' trade deal with Canada, Mexico

You ignorant POS

ha ha.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If the Republicans don't use this for their campaign ads, they're stupid.

Trump will never win
Trump wins

Canada will never go for trade deal
Canada goes for trade deal

China will destroy us with tariffs
China eliminates or reduces tariffs

There are dozens of these that they can use.

transporter

Lordy...

What are the details????

Let me answer that for you...we don't know. If it is like his "deal" with S. Korea or Mexico it will be much ado about mostly nothing. You see Trump has not negotiated a single deal that does anything he claims them to be. But you are too stupid to understand because you just read the headline. Of course Trump will tout the deal as a big win...Trump thinks everything he touches is the greatest ever. Only morons believe what the man says...you know people like you.

If Trump history is a guide, he gave up his chips in order to just sign something. We'll see when the details come out...just like the Mexico portion...lots of words...nothing really new or of any real consequence. But you and the rest of the ignorati won't understand.

BTW...this was news on FRIDAY.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Lordy...

What are the details????

Let me answer that for you...we don't know. If it is like his "deal" with S. Korea or Mexico it will be much ado about mostly nothing. You see Trump has not negotiated a single deal that does anything he claims them to be. But you are too stupid to understand because you just read the headline. Of course Trump will tout the deal as a big win...Trump thinks everything he touches is the greatest ever. Only morons believe what the man says...you know people like you.

If Trump history is a guide, he gave up his chips in order to just sign something. We'll see when the details come out...just like the Mexico portion...lots of words...nothing really new or of any real consequence. But you and the rest of the ignorati won't understand.

You damn fool. You started thread after thread talking about what a failure Trump has been on trade, and here we have another win on trade and you find a way to dismiss it.

Face it Trans, your hate for Trump has driven you into insanity.

Trump WIN!

ha ha.jpg

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lordy...

What are the details????

:roflmao:

You are the most ridiculous person, you really are. Your hatred is so all-consuming and blind that you have literally lost all your sense. I don't know how you live that way and I expect that you will OD on drugs or commit suicide any day. At some point we'll realize that we haven't heard from you in awhile, and it will be because you offed yourself.

Doesn't anyone care about you enough to get you some help?