Hey Vrai!

Auntie Biache'

Ever wonder what it would be like to hit the open road in a trailer from long ago? To camp amidst Oregon’s Willamette Valley wine country in a vintage trailer on wheels? Or to rest your head under the desert skies of Texas, surrounded by hip design?

Social media is saturated with enviable scenes like these, but what you may not realize is just how accessible they are. While you may not personally be able to quit your job, renovate a vintage camper, and hit the road, there are unique campgrounds across the country that will allow you to at least feel like you have for a night or two.

https://thedyrt.com/magazine/lifest...S0qOkRAQ4aEo8dU-TsKoj03eYDqzUhgoWAd_lVRW8z7uw

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
the_long_long_trailer_photo_5-586509728.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

How cool! We stayed at Camp Leconte when we were in Gatlinburg and it was really neat. You can rent one of their retro trailers, but they also have deluxe tents like you see in the movies and a super cool tree house (with a full bath). At some point I need to stay in that tree house.

I love how all across America campground owners have put together experiences rather than just a place to crash for the night. There's a place, I can't remember where, that has tepees for rent that are decked out with creature comforts.