Hey Vriablonde

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
:blushing:Sorry I couldn't find her info, so I figured since she's a moderator she might see that :) Seemed like a bright idea - but perhaps not. For the record I did try to find a post where she participated in, but it was like a needle in a haystack, I may not have looked in the right places (I don't often leave the pet forum.)
Sorry to start the gossip wheels going, I just needed to talk to her, sorry again :blushing:

dawn

:blushing:Sorry I couldn't find her info, so I figured since she's a moderator she might see that :) Seemed like a bright idea - but perhaps not. For the record I did try to find a post where she participated in, but it was like a needle in a haystack, I may not have looked in the right places (I don't often leave the pet forum.)
Sorry to start the gossip wheels going, I just needed to talk to her, sorry again :blushing:

Thats ok. you can PM her here. :gossip:

http://forums.somd.com/members/vraiblonde.html

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well parrotmom....:gossip: just called here and said my hubby was her stalker..and the cops are on the way over..what a crock of shiat... will let you know what happens...The girl has flipped the fruck out..