Hey Wharf Rat.. Sky update

Pezfreak

Sky is doing great and loving life here. She is a wonderful mastiff with a fun personality. We almost lost her in Aug. She came down with acute pancreatitis and spent 4 days in the hosp in huntingtown. She lost 12 lbs during her ordeal but has rebounded nicely.
Its hard to believe its been 3 years this month!We cant thank you and the others who helped her find her way to us enough. :yahoo:
*I have tried a few times to add pics to this post but keep getting a message saying "invalid". I have no idea what Im doing wrong

Pezfreak

Sorry for the sideways shots. The host site rotated them back for some reason.
DSC06293.jpg

DSC07323.jpg

DSC07322.jpg

DSC07349.jpg

Last edited:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Sky is doing great and loving life here. She is a wonderful mastiff with a fun personality. We almost lost her in Aug. She came down with acute pancreatitis and spent 4 days in the hosp in huntingtown. She lost 12 lbs during her ordeal but has rebounded nicely.
Its hard to believe its been 3 years this month!We cant thank you and the others who helped her find her way to us enough. :yahoo:
*I have tried a few times to add pics to this post but keep getting a message saying "invalid". I have no idea what Im doing wrong

Is that the Sky I know?

Pezfreak

It sure is! Thanks again for pulling her from tri county. The odds were against her for sure. How is your boxer family doing?

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
It sure is! Thanks again for pulling her from tri county. The odds were against her for sure. How is your boxer family doing?

sky is such a pretty girl. I am glad she pulled through her health issues she had. Is she on a special diet now? I love how you dress her in bandanas too. Once in a while I dress my girl in bandanas (but mainly i switch out her collar 3x a year instead. shes got one for christmas time that has snowmen on it and one for summer with pails one it and one for fall which has hot red peppers and yellow peppers and a few others on it one thing she hates is collar change outs or having them washed and put back on her. Its a game to get it back on her once its been washed.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
She looks so happy. Thanks for the pictures.
Sky was only with us for a few days but she left a lasting impression.
Thanks for taking her in to your home. It looks like it was a great match.
So thankful her vet expearience turned out okay as well.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Wow! She is beautiful and looks very happy. The last time I saw you was at tidewater. My two bad toddlers are loving it here, but can't understand why our yard is 6 tons of gravel instead of grass. But we are in the desert. :lol:

Sorry it took so long to respond, I am not on here much!