Hey wimmin...

GregV814

I see lady gagme is making headlines for shopping with NO pants on. Just long sweaters or shirts.
Is this a new fad or a last grasp at notoriety?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
At least LG has the legs to wear the shirts as short dresses. Unlike one of the gals in one of those pics. :rolleyes:
Personally, I think she looks cute. She's young and can pull it off.

<-------- Que sera sera. :biggrin:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Walmart fashion chic.

At least LG has the legs to wear the shirts as short dresses. Unlike one of the gals in one of those pics. :rolleyes:
Personally, I think she looks cute. She's young and can pull it off.

<-------- Que sera sera. :biggrin:
:lol: at people of Walmart reference.
My advice, if it's hideous, laugh. "People of Walmart" has the Wow and LOL all in one.
Wow - I can't believe someone would actually go out in public like that
Then LOL

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thank you, Lady Gag Gag. Now suburban heifers will be running around without pants because they think it makes them look like you.

Porky pigging indeed.

gemma_rae

The first thing I noticed was no masks.

I have to add my opinion of her changed when I saw her tribute to Julie Andrews, and her rendition of the anthem at the Superbowl. She has talent and a beautiful voice and it shows when she sings a beautiful song.

Bann

PREMO Member
I am not really remotely like Lady Gaga, so that part of my tag line has always been a little bit of a joke among those that know and love me. :biggrin: Her music videos are a bit skeery sometimes!

But I do think she's got a beautiful voice and amazing talent. I absolutely loved her in the latest version of a star is born

gemma_rae

I am not really remotely like Lady Gaga, so that part of my tag line has always been a little bit of a joke among those that know and love me. :biggrin: Her music videos are a bit skeery sometimes!

But I do think she's got a beautiful voice and amazing talent. I absolutely loved her in the latest version of a star is born
Still haven't seen ASIB, trying to catch it on FiOS when I have enough time to devote to the whole movie.

Bann

PREMO Member
Still haven't seen ASIB, trying to catch it on FiOS when I have enough time to devote to the whole movie.
I loved that movie! She and Bradley Cooper were very good together in that movie. :hot:

Hated the one with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. :blech:

mitzi

The first thing I noticed was no masks.

I have to add my opinion of her changed when I saw her tribute to Julie Andrews, and her rendition of the anthem at the Superbowl. She has talent and a beautiful voice and it shows when she sings a beautiful song.

My opinion changed too when I saw those. When she sang with Tony Bennett too. I'm just not into the pop stuff and the theatrics.