Hey you...I'm talking to YOU....Yes, YOU!!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I just like to point out that the "speed kills" that gets tossed out for every accident is about %95 crap. If you see it a lot, that's because people say it a lot. A testament to the power of 40 years or more of propaganda. It does kill, but not as often as ignorance, idiocy and stupidity. If people would focus on the real causes, maybe more folks would stop engagipng in those dangerous behaviors. If more focus was put on driving well vice driving slow, we might make a bigger dent in crash statistics.

He (BGs truck drive) didn't need to be in a hurry,he just needed to be an idiot. Can't count how many people pull out in front of me and then proceed to go at or slower than the speed limit when 2 seconds later they could have pulled out drama free. So failing to yield doesn't always have anything to do with being in a hurry or going fast.
JFC :blahblah:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that has tailgated me before in the mornings and scared me so bad that I thought if something happened where I had to hit the brakes, he would kill me instantly.

I think I'm going to ask :gossip: if I can report him since you have his tag info.

They have to catch them in the act. :ohwell:

glhs837

Power with Control

:razz: Sorry you feel that way :killingme

PlayStation, that's what they should be saying, but what they hear is speed kills, and they always tell people to slow down, in the mistaken impression that slow equal safe. Me, I prefer to not have crashes, and the key to that is to train drivers better, and to catch and punish truly bad drivers like BGs truck driver. Drivers that engage in truly dangerous behavior get off scott free.

We all know damn well that most crashes are caused by simple poor driving, but for some reason we don't demand the Sheriff go after crappy drivers, we insist that he catch speeders. Insanity.

PlayStation

Kratos is my hero
You are ignorant. I don't speed. Ask any of my friends who have been stuck in a car with me driving or behind me.

I'm referring to a situation where if I had to hit the brakes suddenly because of an animal or school child, the person tailgating me so closely wouldn't have time to stop at all.

I hope your sense of humor gets fixed soon. :love:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:razz: Sorry you feel that way :killingme

PlayStation, that's what they should be saying, but what they hear is speed kills, and they always tell people to slow down, in the mistaken impression that slow equal safe. Me, I prefer to not have crashes, and the key to that is to train drivers better, and to catch and punish truly bad drivers like BGs truck driver. Drivers that engage in truly dangerous behavior get off scott free.

We all know damn well that most crashes are caused by simple poor driving, but for some reason we don't demand the Sheriff go after crappy drivers, we insist that he catch speeders. Insanity.

One thing is for sure - speed prolly won't be the blame when you fall off that high horse of yours. :yay:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You are ignorant. I don't speed. Ask any of my friends who have been stuck in a car with me driving or behind me.

I'm referring to a situation where if I had to hit the brakes suddenly because of an animal or school child or red light camera the person tailgating me so closely wouldn't have time to stop at all.

:fixed: :coffee:

DynaDink

I had a similar experience last year with a pick up tag# KUMASAN. I reported his antics on the road to St.Marys LE and Pax security. I have not seen the pick up at all for a good long while. I feel your pain because EVERY DAY I see the same douchebags pulling some pretty scary stuff on 235. Keep your head on a constant swivel and your eyes wide open.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Probably because you were going too fast to see it.

This post begs the question...are you really this ignorant or are you playing ignorant until this screen name gets busted?

I'm going with you being the same passive aggressive a-hole as normal and you need to realize you are no where near as anonymous as you think you are and definitely not as amusing as you seem to think.

PlayStation

Kratos is my hero
This post begs the question...are you really this ignorant or are you playing ignorant until this screen name gets busted?

I'm going with you being the same passive aggressive a-hole as normal and you need to realize you are no where near as anonymous as you think you are and definitely not as amusing as you seem to think.

Sheesh. I was just kidding before about your sense of humor being broken... that was to let you know it was a joke.

I didn't realize it really *was* broken. O.O

PlayStation

Kratos is my hero

Here, I'll try to cheer you up with a joke....

A man was cheating on his girlfriend Lorraine, with a woman named Clearly. Suddenly, his girlfriend passed away.

*sings*

I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
:coffee:

Either are you! So do you get your rocks off going around threatening kids with your potter mania? :coffee: