Hey you...I'm talking to YOU....Yes, YOU!!!

buddscreekman

It may not be the right way to go about it but the couple of times someone has nearly killed my wife with their driving she has confronted them face to face.BG,I can understand concern for a confrontation but this post and the "what do i do,someone is messing with my car thread" kind of pisses me off. Why do a-hole people get to crap all over us nice people with no fear? Why do they get to nearly kill us,our kids,and damage our property and WE fear confronting them.Sorry mf'ers.Screw with me and mine and youll get called on the spot.And maybe youve got a gun or youre nuts but guess what - maybe I do too. Not saying it was the smartest thing to do....but a guy in a semi nearly wiped my wife out near the turn on Airport View Dr. She followed him into work and laid into his ass like Ive never seen-was out of car the car in two seconds. Youd be surprised how quick the waving and finger flipping stops when there is no buffer zone. All Im saying is maybe we need to stop fearing them and hold our own.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
It may not be the right way to go about it but the couple of times someone has nearly killed my wife with their driving she has confronted them face to face.BG,I can understand concern for a confrontation but this post and the "what do i do,someone is messing with my car thread" kind of pisses me off. Why do a-hole people get to crap all over us nice people with no fear? Why do they get to nearly kill us,our kids,and damage our property and WE fear confronting them.Sorry mf'ers.Screw with me and mine and youll get called on the spot.And maybe youve got a gun or youre nuts but guess what - maybe I do too. Not saying it was the smartest thing to do....but a guy in a semi nearly wiped my wife out near the turn on Airport View Dr. She followed him into work and laid into his ass like Ive never seen-was out of car the car in two seconds. Youd be surprised how quick the waving and finger flipping stops when there is no buffer zone. All Im saying is maybe we need to stop fearing them and hold our own.

I highly do not recommend this advice. *shakin head*

DEEKAYPEE8569

I had a similar experience last year with a pick up tag# KUMASAN. I reported his antics on the road to St.Marys LE and Pax security. I have not seen the pick up at all for a good long while. I feel your pain because EVERY DAY I see the same douchebags pulling some pretty scary stuff on 235. Keep your head on a constant swivel and your eyes wide open.

Hmmm.....where have I said, er, uuummm, heard that before?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well you're quite the racist comic... kids, chinese... anyone else you can add to your hate list?

Huh? :confused: I really am clueless about wtf you think you are talking about.

In short, you are making no logical sense to me. Until you can communicate effectively, I am going to presume that you don't know what you are talking about either.

DEEKAYPEE8569

They have to catch them in the act. :ohwell:

.....and they won't. It's another version of, 'a gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.' By the time LE does anything the offender is long gone; unless he/she is the cause of an accident; which is pretty easy to catch up with.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

In short, you are making no logical sense to me. Until you can communicate effectively, I am going to presume that you don't know what you are talking about either.

It's not "pre" sume... it's already happened.. so it is "ASS" sume. And you know what they say about that? But sincerely, I don't give a f**k what you think. If you can't keep up, then stay out of the conversation. I am a bit surprised you are that dense tho... but hey! it's your world, right? :whistle:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Dont try to understand him, he way too wise for us dumb people. :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It's not "pre" sume... it's already happened.. so it is "ASS" sume. And you know what they say about that? But sincerely, I don't give a f**k what you think. If you can't keep up, then stay out of the conversation. I am a bit surprised you are that dense tho... but hey! it's your world, right? :whistle:

:confused:

There are medications available nowadays that help people like you. I encourage you to visit your healthcare professional as soon as possible.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You know that this thread is about crappy drivers, right? Specifically, about *my* crappy driver......

glhs837

Power with Control
You know that this thread is about crappy drivers, right? Specifically, about *my* crappy driver......

I submit, Ma'am, that they know that just as well as your crappy driver knew it was your right of way...........

and they care just as little:whistle: