Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Somebody needs to tell them....

6a00e0099229e8883301156ffb9b79970b-pi

Clem72

Somebody needs to tell them....

6a00e0099229e8883301156ffb9b79970b-pi
I would normally just assume this was a joke, but given the level of intellect you have displayed in other threads I assume you don't actually understand the benefits of a kite over a fixed sail and feel obliged to tell you that wind speeds generally increase at higher elevations and often change direction. So a ship with a large kite could move faster, move when the wind is still at sea level, and maintain heading when the wind changes by repositioning the kite.

DaSDGuy

I would normally just assume this was a joke, but given the level of intellect you have displayed in other threads I assume you don't actually understand the benefits of a kite over a fixed sail and feel obliged to tell you that wind speeds generally increase at higher elevations and often change direction. So a ship with a large kite could move faster, move when the wind is still at sea level, and maintain heading when the wind changes by repositioning the kite.
Jet Airliner vs Kite String. Film at 11.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I would normally just assume this was a joke, but given the level of intellect you have displayed in other threads I assume you don't actually understand...
:killingme

Well that makes two of us then, because you've never given the impression you operate beyond a childs understanding in any subject you've engaged.

Last edited:

Clem72

:killingme

Well that makes two of us then, because you've never given the impression you operate beyond a childs understanding in any subject you've engaged.
Uh huh. Sure thing buddy. I get it, you don't understand what many of us talk about on this forum but don't want to be left out so you grunt and throw your shet and get excited when other forumites humor you.

Or maybe you should look at what company you keep. If you find yourself agreeing with kinnakeet and phreddyp on tech related topics that ought to concern you as much as agreeing with prchjrkr and hijinx on topics of race or Pjay on whether the earth is flat or if we ever went to the moon.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Uh huh. Sure thing buddy. I get it, you don't understand what many of us talk about on this forum but don't want to be left out so you grunt and throw your shet and get excited when other forumites humor you.

Or maybe you should look at what company you keep. If you find yourself agreeing with kinnakeet and phreddyp on tech related topics that ought to concern you as much as agreeing with prchjrkr and hijinx on topics of race or Pjay on whether the earth is flat or if we ever went to the moon.
wow, you really are miserable dolt. :lmao:

lashing out like the retarded, little child you are. :poorbaby:

Mommy didn’t love you enough?

Clem72

wow, you really are miserable dolt. :lmao:

lashing out like the retarded, little child you are. :poorbaby:

Mommy didn’t love you enough?
See, this is the exact level of intelligence of your average response. No insight, no content, no intelligence.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
See, this is the exact level of intelligence of your average response. No insight, no content, no intelligence.
All the insight is into your psychological profile.

A Miserable, sad little dolt with Dunning- Kruger Syndrome.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Please shut the F*ck up.
Mr/Ms know it all.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Ahhhh, displacement, hull speeds, 4 hp per ton, 1,000 sq meter kite, 700 meter tow cable LOL, 20% savings.
Thats ****ing laughable.

Clem72

Please shut the F*ck up.
Mr/Ms know it all.
Sorry, it's easy to come across as a know-it-all to people who know nothing. If my having to explain things any gradeschooler should know offends you, maybe you should be the one to shut the f*ck up rather than call attention to your ignorance.

black dog

Free America
Sorry, it's easy to come across as a know-it-all to people who know nothing. If my having to explain things any gradeschooler should know offends you, maybe you should be the one to shut the f*ck up rather than call attention to your ignorance.
So Im sure of it, you're a powerboater.