hey

fredsaid2

I knew someone who did, they actually did it over the phone. Some comments were spot on but then again, I bet any of us could pick up on little things and turn them around as 'insights'. I think they did it more as a lark. I don't remember it being a great help.

I think mine would say, "please someone make her go away, but wait!, have her bring more hay first!" or "she can only stay if she brought treats" :lmao:

Robin

I knew someone who did, they actually did it over the phone. Some comments were spot on but then again, I bet any of us could pick up on little things and turn them around as 'insights'. I think they did it more as a lark. I don't remember it being a great help.

I think mine would say, "please someone make her go away, but wait!, have her bring more hay first!" or "she can only stay if she brought treats" :lmao:

I know someone who did that to and come to find out the horse had some medical issues he told the communicator, and the owner called the vet they ran tests and wala ....weird

IntegritysDream

Im not going to say i think animal communication is phonie, but i dont believe in the whole "im going to talk to your horse over the phone" stuff.. and i think there are those that really do possibly have the gift, and then like everything else, there are those that THINK they have the gift haha. I thouhgt about having one come talk to my horse just for giggles to see what she said my horse said but i heard they are expensive.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I know someone who did that to and come to find out the horse had some medical issues he told the communicator, and the owner called the vet they ran tests and wala ....weird

I met one once at the horse rescue I volunteered at, she told me the horse I rescued was ready to go, the pain was too much and told me not to be selfish and let her pass....I felt so bad I agreed that maybe she was right, made the appt. then couldn't go through with it....So glad I went with my own gut feelings, she is a happy camper and seems to be loving life. I know eventually her broken neck will get the best of her,, but for now she is kicking up her heels!!:yahoo:

SouthernMdRocks

Im not going to say i think animal communication is phonie, but i dont believe in the whole "im going to talk to your horse over the phone" stuff.. and i think there are those that really do possibly have the gift, and then like everything else, there are those that THINK they have the gift haha. I thouhgt about having one come talk to my horse just for giggles to see what she said my horse said but i heard they are expensive.

I agree, I can't knock what I don't know for sure.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have a wonderful book at home called What Horses Say: How to Hear, Help and Heal Them by Anna Clemence Mews and Julie Dicker and i have to say i read the entire book in one evening. It's AWESOME reading. I cried, I laughed, i just loved it.

It did give me some insight as to how to really LISTEN to the horse which is a skill many people lack. Horses wear their emotions on their sleeves (or forelocks :lol:) and will speak volumes if you just listen.

SouthernMdRocks

I have a wonderful book at home called What Horses Say: How to Hear, Help and Heal Them by Anna Clemence Mews and Julie Dicker and i have to say i read the entire book in one evening. It's AWESOME reading. I cried, I laughed, i just loved it.

It did give me some insight as to how to really LISTEN to the horse which is a skill many people lack. Horses wear their emotions on their sleeves (or forelocks :lol:) and will speak volumes if you just listen.

I'll have to borrow that one from ya...maybe I will understand better why Ems pony is acting such the biatch lately.:lmao:

Robin

they are expensive, but there are some folks that do believe in it.

Fancy3

That would be fun just to watch..Does anyone know someone that would do like a demo/clinic type thing, or do they do that??