Hezbollah threatens Israel at commander's funeral

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Hezbollah threatens Israel at slain commander funeral

"BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hezbollah's chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday threatened Israel with "open war" after accusing the Jewish state of killing one of its top commanders.

"Zionists, if you want this type of open war then let the whole world hear: let it be an open war," Nasrallah told mourners at the funeral of Imad Moughniyah, a legend to Hezbollah but one of the men most wanted by Israel and the U.S. for planning attacks that killed hundreds.

Moughniyah, hunted by Israel and the United States for two decades, was killed by a bomb in Damascus on Tuesday.

Shi'ite Muslim Hezbollah and its main backer Iran accused Israel of killing him. Israel rejected the charge, though its Mossad spy service had long sought to kill him.

The Jewish state put its embassies and other interests abroad on high alert and boosted troop deployments on the Lebanese border for fear of reprisal.

Hezbollah threatens Israel at slain commander funeral

AndyMarquisLIVE

Here we go again. :jameo:

I bet the news nets won't cover it either, just like last time.

"JONBONET RAMSEY :jameo: JONBONET :jameo: in other news MEL GIBSON :blahblah: :jameo:"

ImnoMensa

Very strange people these Hezbollah folks.They parade around this Piece of dirt as a hero because he blew up folks and helped make bombs,then when he gets killed they want to make a big deal of it and declare open war.

I would bet if they do declare open war the war wont last all that long bfore they get the azz kicking they so richly deserve.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Very strange people these Hezbollah folks.They parade around this Piece of dirt as a hero because he blew up folks and helped make bombs,then when he gets killed they want to make a big deal of it and declare open war.

I would bet if they do declare open war the war wont last all that long bfore they get the azz kicking they so richly deserve.

:yeahthat: What he said...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would think open war would be preferable to the suicide bombing and random rocket attacks :confused:

Only preferable to the Israelis.. Hezbollah goes toe to toe and fights in the open and not hiding behind children and women, they'll lose their ass. The ONLY way they can fight Israel is suicide bombings and random rocket attacks..