Hi All!

casey04

Just wanted to send a hello out and hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend. My husband and I are fairly new to the area and want to meet some new and interesting people. We are 36 and 3 kids. We have been married for 8 years and moved here from Michigan. Have a great weekend everyone! :banana:

casey04

For my husband it was a culture shock or maybe even still is. I grew up down here in the Hollywood area. Graduated from L.H.S. and moved to Michigan in 1996.
Glad to be back!

Mikeinsmd

casey04 said:
Just wanted to send a hello out and hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend. My husband and I are fairly new to the area and want to meet some new and interesting people. We are 36 and 3 kids. We have been married for 8 years and moved here from Michigan. Have a great weekend everyone! :banana:
:howdy: He'll appreciate our winters compared to Michigan and he'll laugh at first, then get annoyed at our "snow drivers", school closings etc. at the first flake. Not to mention our super "accurate" :duh: weather forecasts. :lmao:

casey04

East of Detroit. Macomb County. Parts of me miss Michigan but I really do like it here. Some may say what for but my friends are here. Family is nice but it is hard when you are the one extending your hand all the time.