Hi everyone!

sn315on

Southern Gal
I'm Sara...hi everyone! :howdy:

We just moved to the area in February and really like it so far. My hubby works in DC, has some carpool buddies that he works with here in Waldorf, so that was a definite factor in where we ended up after he retired from the military.

I'm glad that I found this board, moving to a new area is sometimes overwhelming when you don't know anyone, where to go or not to go!

I'm a wife, mom and nana to one grand-daughter. My oldest lives in Atlanta and the youngest and the grand-daughter live with us for right now.

I'm a photographer and I love to read, scrapbook, watch movies and sleep. Hubby and I have been playing pool lately and riding the motorcycle around the area. I've been working out at the gym pretty much every week day for the past few months.

Hope to visit the forums when I can and learn about our new area and everyone that lives around here.

Bye!

Last edited:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron

We just moved to the area in February and really like it so far. My hubby works in DC, has some carpool buddies that he works with here in Waldorf, so that was a definite factor in where we ended up after he retired from the military.

I'm glad that I found this board, moving to a new area is sometimes overwhelming when you don't know anyone, where to go or not to go!

I'm a wife, mom and nana to one grand-daughter. My oldest lives in Atlanta and the youngest and the grand-daughter live with us for right now.

I'm a photographer and I love to read, scrapbook, watch movies and sleep. Hubby and I have been playing pool lately and riding the motorcycle around the area. I've been working out at the gym pretty much every week day for the past few months.

Hope to visit the forums when I can and learn about our new area and everyone that lives around here.

Bye!

Welcome! :howdy:

kelb

art imitating life

Bye!

:yahoo::buddies::howdy:

B

Beth_kennedy

Bye!

HI!!!!!:howdy: