Hi Im new here

MrLonely

Ive been living in Waldorf now for about 10 years with my wife and "my" son

recently my wife decided to leave me for another woman, and she took the boy with her. Even though she tried to insist that he was mine, I dont think he was mine in the first place, so Im not too upset with that.
Evidently my wife decided that it was better for two women to eat clam chowder together than to share it with a man.

so to the point.
Im looking for another woman to take her place a couple nights a week.
Im 6'2" 250lbs blond hair blue eyes. Im not looking for another long term relationship, just friends with benifits.

your marriage situation is of no concern to me if it is of no concern to you.

feel free to pass this along to any of your friends that might be interested.

Sorry, but Im not interested in any male to male relationships. that just causes me to become ill even thinking about it.

MrLonely

BS Gal said:
What did ya do to make her switch teams?
I have no idea.
I just came home one day and there she was with this other woman.
She wasnt even good looking, kinda like a rosie with a crew cut.

K

Kain99

I think women, naturally gravitate to women when they perceive a man has crushed them. It's truly, a psychological phenomenon. :huggy:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
MrLonely said:
Ive been living in Waldorf now for about 10 years with my wife and "my" son

recently my wife decided to leave me for another woman, and she took the boy with her. Even though she tried to insist that he was mine, I dont think he was mine in the first place, so Im not too upset with that.
Evidently my wife decided that it was better for two women to eat clam chowder together than to share it with a man.

so to the point.
Im looking for another woman to take her place a couple nights a week.
Im 6'2" 250lbs blond hair blue eyes. Im not looking for another long term relationship, just friends with benifits.

your marriage situation is of no concern to me if it is of no concern to you.

feel free to pass this along to any of your friends that might be interested.

Sorry, but Im not interested in any male to male relationships. that just causes me to become ill even thinking about it.

I bet you won't eat clam chowder........."EVER"!

bcp

In My Opinion
MrLonely said:
. Even though she tried to insist that he was mine, I dont think he was mine in the first place, so Im not too upset with that.
Should I ask?
or does someone else want to tackle this one?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BadGirl said:
I'd suggest that you contact Lexi. She is always looking for a man.

:flowers:
Thanks for the heads up because I've been quite slacking in the consistent searching department. Probably why I'm still single. :banghead:

bcp

In My Opinion
nomoney said:
age before beauty...be my guest.
first Im going to ask, then we will dicuss this attitude that you seem to have with us elderly individuals.

Soooo,,,,

gotta ask, how come you think the kid was not yours?