Hi I'm new

Eventer29

Hey! I just happened to stumble onto this forum, so I'm new. A little about me: I live in Calvert County. I give riding lessons on the farm that my mother and I run. My sister and I work together in training horses. I love working with kids and horses, cant immagine doing anything else. I have ridden since I was born, and began showing english and western not long after. For a while my family bred and we trained POA ponies and my sister and I competed in the breed shows. Now we are mostly into lower level eventing, but also do hunter/jumper, jousting, a little bit of western. We also have "fun Days" here at the farm where we do gymkhana type games. Lots of fun!! We actually have one comming up this Sunday (Oct 22)
I frequently visit the Chronicle of the horse forums, but talking with fellow Southern Marylanders oughta be nice too!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Good guess. That's what I am thinking also. At 1st when I saw..... Hi I'm new...I though here we go again.....more recycled lunacy :whistle:.
But I do think she is for real.

:howdy: Eventer29.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:howdy: Im so sorry that you can not make it to this Sundays ride at Skyview. Have a GREAT show and visit www.smtr.org for our monthly calendar of trail rides. So.Md.Trail Riders is always looking for new members and additional private farms to host a trail ride. Welcome aboard!!!

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
I think I know you, welcome. :flowers: I think I might be the recycled lunacy Goldenhorse is referring to, but I'm really not, just happen to be a friend of somone who thinks they're funny sometimes. :whistle:
By the way, to my red karma giver -- OUCH! :killingme :howdy:

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Dreamer said:
I think I know you, welcome. :flowers: I think I might be the recycled lunacy Goldenhorse is referring to, but I'm really not, just happen to be a friend of somone who thinks they're funny sometimes. :whistle:
By the way, to my red karma giver -- OUCH! :killingme :howdy:
:howdy: Dreamer. No I am not referring no you. I never thought that you were recycled lunacy....If I did I would of told you, :flowers: promise. And when I give karma red/green I always sign it.....bwhahahaha

Wisecrackin"

persimmoncf said:
are you riding studdly?

Think I will be bringing 3 ...yes I'll ride studly he really gives me a good ride..No pun intended....Just weaned my foal that cost me to miss your ride Persimmon....so I will be bringing her out again soon.

Have a nice quiet trail gelding for sale if you know anyone looking...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Wisecrackin" said:
Think I will be bringing 3 ...yes I'll ride studly he really gives me a good ride..No pun intended....Just weaned my foal that cost me to miss your ride Persimmon....so I will be bringing her out again soon.

Have a nice quiet trail gelding for sale if you know anyone looking...

Would that be crotchrocket your talking about?

mingiz

Horse Poor
NO not the crotch rocket!!! :shocking: He's the only gaited horse I like to ride... :lmao: I think she's talking about the appy....I Hope.... :huggy:

Wisecrackin"

mingiz said:
NO not the crotch rocket!!! :shocking: He's the only gaited horse I like to ride... :lmao: I think she's talking about the appy....I Hope.... :huggy:

Bringing 3 crotch rockets....Appy cant hang with the crotchrockets...and mine are calm could you imagine the HOT ones...ever see my mare that just had the baby? She can blow smoke out of her nose and sound like a fraight train..

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Eventer29 said:
Hey! I just happened to stumble onto this forum, so I'm new. A little about me: I live in Calvert County. I give riding lessons on the farm that my mother and I run. My sister and I work together in training horses. I love working with kids and horses, cant immagine doing anything else. I have ridden since I was born, and began showing english and western not long after. For a while my family bred and we trained POA ponies and my sister and I competed in the breed shows. Now we are mostly into lower level eventing, but also do hunter/jumper, jousting, a little bit of western. We also have "fun Days" here at the farm where we do gymkhana type games. Lots of fun!! We actually have one comming up this Sunday (Oct 22)
I frequently visit the Chronicle of the horse forums, but talking with fellow Southern Marylanders oughta be nice too!

:howdy: Glad you made it over from COTH.. We chatted in pm's a while back in the southern Md pt thread I think...
Have fun at your show!

Eventer29

Yup I'm at Riverview for those of you who guessed...Ok so yall know me, sort of at least I guess...now how might I know you? MW at Oakridge? Hey 4 leaf..just checked out your artwork again..lovely!
Ohh BTW...whats up with this Karma crap...I'm guessing that if ya dont like what someone says or something ya can give em bad Karma or some crap?

Last edited: