Hi

cre_mom

My youngest found this site. I've been going to somd.com for years to check what the weather would be like for the next day and never realized this part existed. Left the room for a minute and he must have clicked on the link. Started looking around and you guys seem to know everything that is happening down here. I've been living here for 10 yrs and really like it. So...:howdy:

thebird

My youngest found this site. I've been going to somd.com for years to check what the weather would be like for the next day and never realized this part existed. Left the room for a minute and he must have clicked on the link. Started looking around and you guys seem to know everything that is happening down here. I've been living here for 10 yrs and really like it. So...:howdy:

:buddies:

SShewbert

What love is all about

Howdy :howdy: Yea if you want to know ANYTHING about anything these people know EVERYTHING.... Pretty awesome. Welcome and have a good time

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!

I hope your youngest did not see anything. There are a few very good Psychiatrists in the area that can help. :lmao: A child that young seeing the childish commentary from this bunch could be affected for life. :lmao:

Anyway, Welcome to the Forum :howdy:.

Last edited: