Hi

4dzsecretmpd

wow, great to meet ya 4d. you sound like a great guy. let me tell ya who all to look for on here via pm.

NO WAY!!!! seriously???? kelb, with whome at Gypsys house with a spatula? I didnt understand that last part, was JWWB filming it or foaming at the mouth? and who is radiant1 and WHAT THE HELL was with her and MistressKris, did you say a goats head? WOW, I dont even know if I can mention the rest of the names and what was going on.

4d2008

NO WAY!!!! seriously???? kelb, with whome at Gypsys house with a spatula? I didnt understand that last part, was JWWB filming it or foaming at the mouth? and who is radiant1 and WHAT THE HELL was with her and MistressKris, did you say a goats head? WOW, I dont even know if I can mention the rest of the names and what was going on.

ya, seriously, I wouldnt mention the rest. trust me. HAPPY HUNTING~

Beta84

They're out to get us

:twitch: