Hi

kelley

Hi...I'm new here, if you haven't already noticed. hehe. I go to St. Mary's College where I am majoring in political science. I would love to come here and share my views with you on all the issues of the day. So, I hope that we will have insightful debate.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi Kelly,

Welcome Aboard :cheers:

But don't debate with me because I won't play back.

Merry Christmas

Rose Red

K

Kain99

Hey Girl!

<----------- The only person here that really matters! :biggrin: When your ready to rock, just call my name sweetie..... Glad your joining the crew....:smile:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Welcome aboard...

But please don't be one of the stepford children from that institution. :frown:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by kelley
Hi...I'm new here, if you haven't already noticed. hehe. I go to St. Mary's College where I am majoring in political science. I would love to come here and share my views with you on all the issues of the day. So, I hope that we will have insightful debate.

From one St. Mary's College student to another, Howdy!!!:cheers: Welcome to the fun! Hope we can chat sometime and figure out if we know each other

kelley

That's great giggles04. I love St. Mary's!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and that too! hehe.
I just wanna tell everyone that I am a moderate, registered Democrat but I voted for Ehrlich this year as well as Tommy McKay. I am liberal on social issues but more moderate on the economy and conservative on military matters. Just a little preview of what you will be seeing in my posts.

demsformd

Hi Kelley...I hope you love the debate. It gets intense, hang on!
And don't listen to what these people say about me :biggrin: I'm a good guy, albiet liberal and a partisan Democrat.