High School Cheerleading

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Gotta hand it to those Raider girls! Second place at the Urbana Invitational last Thursday and First Place at the Howard Invitational last night!

You girls rock!!!!! :larry: Congrats!!! :buddies:

:yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Gotta hand it to those Raider girls! Second place at the Urbana Invitational last Thursday and First Place at the Howard Invitational last night!

You girls rock!!!!! :larry: Congrats!!! :buddies:

:yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5: :yahoo: :high5:

I was talking to D last night. That's awesome!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I saw her at that game! She was great! What a beautiful trooper. Kudos to all at CHS that were involved. God bless her and her family.

The highlight of her night was being able to be part of a letter in the CHS pom thing. :lol:

It's the little things in life that we always seem to overlook.

JohnH

I also think she was so surprised when the BIG HEARTED #10 on the Braves Football team gave her a rose before the game when all of the football players gave all the cheerleaders flowers! You should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless!

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
I also think she was so surprised when the BIG HEARTED #10 on the Braves Football team gave her a rose before the game when all of the football players gave all the cheerleaders flowers! You should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless!

He's my fave!!! :wink:

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Be sure to come out tonight to LHS for an amazing display of strength, skill and toughness as the county cheerleaders compete for the top spot at the County Championship. The three squads from Chopticon, Great Mills and Leonardtown will be competing tonight at LHS at 7pm for the Crown of the County!

These girls are amazing and if you think what you see on the sidelines at games is impressive, you haven't seen anything yet! Come out and support those that support all of you!