High school football player assaults ref

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Felon state, I mean Florida State has offered him a scholarship.

L'Town.girl

Saw the headline. Undoubtedly knew this would turn out to be an assault by a cowardly turd. No home training. No ethics. No hope.

Monello

PREMO Member
This is what 1 of his coaches said about him:
Emmanuel is a tough player. He doesn’t shy away from contact and he’s not going to back down from anybody. He learns through adversity.

Seems like he creates his own adversity.

Monello

PREMO Member
Even though the team won, the district powers to be removed the team from the playoffs. So 1 ahole ruins it for the entire team. The many suffer because of the few.

The Edinburg High School football team has been removed from the playoffs, the school district announced Friday morning, after the senior Duron sprinted onto the field and rammed an official,

Reactions: BOP

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Even though the team won, the district powers to be removed the team from the playoffs. So 1 ahole ruins it for the entire team. The many suffer because of the few.

And they will hail him as a hero for attacking the man! Except "the man" was a Hispanic POC, just like him.:killingme

These people can't be saved.

Monello

PREMO Member

Wekiva High School:
This school is rated below average in school quality compared to other schools in Florida. Students here are making below average year-over-year academic improvement, have below average college readiness measures, this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students, and students perform below average on state tests.