High School Musical 1 & 2

J

julz20684

Geek said:
Very, very cute. I was surprised to find they were acceptable for young kids. :yay:

I really enjoyed HSM 1 and am looking forward to seeing HSM 2. We missed it this weekend but I'm sure it will be played over and over and over again, just like HSM 1.

Geek

julz20684 said:
I really enjoyed HSM 1 and am looking forward to seeing HSM 2. We missed it this weekend but I'm sure it will be played over and over and over again, just like HSM 1.

2 is really good! I love the baseball song. :dance:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:
As "grown up" as F&F think they are ( :lmao: ) I'm glad they still like these types of movies/shows!
So true!

She didn't "get" Napoleon Dynamite. :lmao:

Tina2001aniT said:
:yeahthat:

and I can :blushing: a little more, as the kiddos and I had a viewing party. Fully equipped with baloons, blowers, tiara's and plenty o' popcorn!! :diva: LOL

I have no children in the house that want to watch it! It will be me alone! Maybe I can trick my 5 yo son into watching. :shrug:

jenbengen

Watch it
Geek said:
Very, very cute. I was surprised to find they were acceptable for young kids. :yay:

I was quite surprised when my 7 year old enjoyed it so much. Now she is obsessed. :lmao: She got her hair cut today and said "I look like the girl from High School Musical".

jenbengen

Watch it
CableChick said:
I have no children in the house that want to watch it! It will be me alone! Maybe I can trick my 5 yo son into watching. :shrug:

I was watching it by myself when HSM 2 came on the other night. I wanted to know what all the hype was about.

Geek

If you watch close and have it DVR'ed, when Gabriella dives in to save Sharpay, It is a man stunt double with hairy armpits and everything :lmao:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Geek said:
If you watch close and have it DVR'ed, when Gabriella dives in to save Sharpay, It is a man stunt double with hairy armpits and everything :lmao:
Now I will end up watching it again to see that. Must be a real little man!