Highlights

Rachel614

Where is there a great place and stylists(reccommendations accepted) to do a partial highlight on top with a couple different blondes and like an expresso color underneath. I am a stylist and just can't foil the top of my head or see in the back of it.(as you would understand). Needless to say I am very picky. So if you are a stylists and or know of someone, please let me know. Thank you for any help you may give.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Amanda at Halo Salon in White Plains, MD is awesome. She's the owner - and she truly does an amazing job with color.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I can't say that she is .... If you're looking for a haircut and highlights, probably under $150.

But she does an AWESOME job.

I think that Halo Salon has a myspace page .... If I had access to myspace at work, I'd search for you - but no access at work!!!

Callie girl

Where is there a great place and stylists(reccommendations accepted) to do a partial highlight on top with a couple different blondes and like an expresso color underneath. I am a stylist and just can't foil the top of my head or see in the back of it.(as you would understand). Needless to say I am very picky. So if you are a stylists and or know of someone, please let me know. Thank you for any help you may give.

Michelle, last I heard she was working at Tana Cabana-she was at Skape. Her last name is Odell or something like that but may still go by Horton

J

jp2854

I go to Jackie at BJ's Salon near mikes bikes and she does an awsome job and for a full head foil highlight and cut I think it was 130.00 if I remember straight.

sinwagon

De Ja Vu in Solomons. Ask for Robin (who trained most of the girls at Bella and then they jumped ship) she does a great job and is good at listening to what you want done and doing just that! She is also looking for stylists so if you are looking for a job, I'm sure she could give you one!

Tell her Christy sent ya! She colors my entire head, does a partial highlight of 1 color (about 6 foils) and cuts it and it usually costs me like $125.00

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
Its probably a bit far, but I go to Sarah at Bubbles in Bowie Towne Center. She is amazing and I would never trust anyone else to do anything to my hair. I used to drive 4 hours to go to her when I lived in VA because she is just THAT good. They are fairly reasonably priced too.

angelbaby

Go to Julie at Cedar Point Hair Salon in lexington park. She is the absolute best at color. She is also very reasonable about pricing. She has an awesome personality and she's very down-to-earth.

kalmd

My friend Heather does great color. She has a shop in her home, but also works some weekends at Unique Chic in Dunkirk. I currently have 4 colors. I have a darker brown underneath, a lighter brown all over, and reddish and blonde highlights.