Hijacked thread

mainman

Set Trippin
CandyRain said:
Guess not. What got so serious that the admin decided it should go bye-bye?
Nothing, we just didn't want YOU to see it...:jet:

Or you could just pay the $20 for premo....:yay:

CandyRain said:
:confused: I go to lunch, come back and the thread about "secrets" and "SOs" is gone. What's up with that?
Now that you are back, can you explain why you would get upset if your S/O goes to lunch with friends of his/hers just because they don't happen to be friends of yours...:popcorn:

CandyRain

kwillia said:
Now that you are back, can you explain why you would get upset if your S/O goes to lunch with friends of his/hers just because they don't happen to be friends of yours...:popcorn:
They don't have to be friends of mine but, as a SO, I deserve to know that the friends actually exist. If I don't, then that would make them a little more significant than me. :coffee:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
CandyRain said:
They don't have to be friends of mine but, as a SO, I deserve to know that the friends actually exist. If I don't, then that would make them a little more significant than me. :coffee:

None of us exist. We're all a figment of your imagination.

A

apple

vraiblonde said:
Or went Premo and removed it themself. :whistle:
yeah thanks for letting me know how i could erase it.

to any one wondering- basically the thread went really badly and I am sorry for it keep on sending me the drama queen karma, i guess i deserve it- i did something wrong and tried to fix it,
thats all.

CandyRain

apple said:
yeah thanks for letting me know how i could erase it.

to any one wondering- basically the thread went really badly and I am sorry for it keep on sending me the drama queen karma, i guess i deserve it- i did something wrong and tried to fix it,
thats all.
Alright, alright...don't get it started here and then have to delete yet another thread :rolleyes: