Hillary 2004

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the Internet to determine the possibility of electing Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2004. If you would like to show your support for Hillary, and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2004, please click the link below.

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~kinho/youare.swf

B

Bruzilla

I've already voiced my support for a Hillary run in 2004 and 2008 on real polls. You go girl!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me too, Bru. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see her spanked and sent home on election day.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Me too, Bru. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see her spanked and sent home on election day.
And what are you gonna say when the retarded elecorate put her in office for four years?

:lmao:

(I hear the echo of NY's senate race in the air)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Maybe this is really a rumor put out by the Republicans as a fund-raising tactic. You have to admit, she's done the GOP a lot of good by her continued presence in politics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Her, Bill and Al - keep trotting them out, I say! It motivates people to give and vote Republican.

demsformd

Hill won't run, you bunch of paranoid conservatives. If she did anyway, I really doubt that the party would give her the nomination. But who knows, a lot of people said that Clinton would fall after Flowers and also in 1996. So much for that assertion, seeing as he won by electoral college landslides both times.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by demsformd
Hill won't run, you bunch of paranoid conservatives. If she did anyway, I really doubt that the party would give her the nomination. But who knows, a lot of people said that Clinton would fall after Flowers and also in 1996. So much for that assertion, seeing as he won by electoral college landslides both times.

I'm a middle-roader, and I want Hillary to step out of the spotlight for the good of the nation. She's a very polarizing figure, mostly because she's so stuck on herself.