Hillary Clinton backs kid who knelt during Pledge of Allegiance: 'Keep up the good work'

black dog

Free America
Brave kid. I have always wondered why we need to pledge allegiance to any piece of cloth.

You should enlist in the Marine Corps, travel the world for a few years. And then with your newfound knowledge you will understand to Pledge Allegiance to this Great Flag that you are lucky enough to live under.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You should enlist in the Marine Corps, travel the world for a few years. And then with your newfound knowledge you will understand to Pledge Allegiance to this Great Flag that you are lucky enough to live under.

I thought the same thing after reading his posts, overtime. But, it is not just being a Marine. It is about all the brave people in all branches of the military that were/are patriots willing to put their life on the line to defend the USA. God bless them all.

For instance. Yes, Hub is a Marine, but, my father was Army, my hub’s dad is Navy, our niece and nephew are Coast Guard. Thank you, brave citizen patriots willing to sacrifice your lives to keep our country free. I have the military Bible that was issued to military in WWI that is part of my family’s military history.

Spoiled, lazy, too much video games brats come to mind. Do they think our great country came out of no where? Sacrifice is not in their vocabulary; and it is a given that they don’t know the definition, or how to spell it.

I will always remember James Jerson. Speaking of walls. He died in vain, as in for nothing.

http://www.vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/25856/JAMES-R-JERSON

Last edited:

This_person

Say the pledge with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic, for which it stands.

Education time... you're pledging allegiance to the nation that the flag represents. When you see that flag, you see America and the greatest constitutional protection of our freedoms this world has ever seen. You're pledging allegiance to the protection of your freedoms, which you so readily exercise right in this forum. The allegiance is your promise to take up arms against the kind of tyranny that would strip your liberties from you.

Give history a read, why don't you?

Perfectly stated!

luvmygdaughters

Say the pledge with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic, for which it stands.

Education time... you're pledging allegiance to the nation that the flag represents. When you see that flag, you see America and the greatest constitutional protection of our freedoms this world has ever seen. You're pledging allegiance to the protection of your freedoms, which you so readily exercise right in this forum. The allegiance is your promise to take up arms against the kind of tyranny that would strip your liberties from you.

I don't think that's a bad thing at all. And if tyranny came to this country, and you decide not to fight against it, there will be plenty that will step in for you. They have done since the founding of this country. It's a shame you have so little understanding of this; all because you have chosen to cling to some BS progressive political correctness that only aim to deem this country evil.

Give history a read, why don't you?

:clap::patriot: Well Said!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
The more I think about what Hillary said to this girl, it makes me realize she (Hill) is not a true American, and I am thankful she is not the current POTUS. NWO, and all. It is all about the power, y’all, and not about US. Go Trump in 2020!

Hill is having the ‘yugest’ hissy fit in the history of the world. She needs to take that last walk in the woods, and get lost. Bye bye.

And, not to mention Chelsea’s lastest gig in saying that abortions are very profitable for the country. Go away, Clintons. You had your time, and you are done. And take the memory with you of who you murdered, who you duped, and who you thought were deplorable, stupid Americans. Rot in you know where. :smile:

Must be nice to never be LEFT accountable for ones actions.

Last edited:

Manny

On a related note, Hillary can’t even navigate a set of steps. Standing for the pledge or anthem is probably not possible for her.

22AcaciaAve

It makes one ignorant if they think the gesture is done to disrespect the flag. It’s done call attention to police oppression towards African Americans.

The reason for the gesture has been totally lost in the controversy. The best ways to call attention to a cause, and to win over hearts and minds usually don't include things that offend people. No matter what the reason for the gesture is, the fact is that it has turned off a lot of people. You know what happens when people feel something is offensive? They usually get defensive and tend to push back against what is offending them. The spectacle that has been created outshines the actual cause. The players taking a knee, or making any other gesture during the anthem are not helping the cause at all, simply bringing attention to themselves. They have more money than most of the people in America. Surely they could pool their money and come up with much better ways of educating Americans about the cause they claim to care so much about. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to piss off the very people who you are trying to win over support for your cause.

Hijinx

The reason for the gesture has been totally lost in the controversy. The best ways to call attention to a cause, and to win over hearts and minds usually don't include things that offend people. No matter what the reason for the gesture is, the fact is that it has turned off a lot of people. You know what happens when people feel something is offensive? They usually get defensive and tend to push back against what is offending them. The spectacle that has been created outshines the actual cause. The players taking a knee, or making any other gesture during the anthem are not helping the cause at all, simply bringing attention to themselves. They have more money than most of the people in America. Surely they could pool their money and come up with much better ways of educating Americans about the cause they claim to care so much about. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to piss off the very people who you are trying to win over support for your cause.

You have to look at the thugs who are kneeling.
They got thru school by playin a game well,
Not for their high IQ level
They were lucky enough to get paid for playing a game.
One of them starts screwing a Black Muslim chick and kneels, the rest of the morons join in.

And they didn't even get any of the sex.