Hillary(ious)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"So I wrote to NASA and said, 'How do I sign up to be an astronaut?"' she said. "And they wrote back very politely and said, 'We don't take girls."'
She's full of ####. NASA never wrote back to her and said they don't take girls. If she really wanted to be an astronaut, she'd have consulted with her intellectual family and they'd have told her the educational and physical training path you take.

It's a tossup as to who tells the most unlikely whoppers - Hillary or Al Gore.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
She's full of ####. NASA never wrote back to her and said they don't take girls. If she really wanted to be an astronaut, she'd have consulted with her intellectual family and they'd have told her the educational and physical training path you take.

Actually I got out of it something totally different.

I sucked at being an athlete.
I couldn't be an astronaut. Well I *could*, but I'm lying.
I was too wimpy to be a doctor.
I wasn't smart enough for math or science.

So - I'm a weakling, a liar, a chickenshit, and stupid - I know! I'll be a LAWYER.

Works for me.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
SamSpade said:

So - I'm a weakling, a liar, a chickenshit, and stupid - I know! I'll be a LAWYER.

Works for me.

Can we say bad words like chickenshit if were talking about lawyers? :whistle: :killingme

SamSpade

baileydog said:
Can we say bad words like chickenshit if were talking about lawyers? :whistle: :killingme

What's the difference between a bucket of chickenshit, and a lawyer?

The bucket!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
SamSpade said:

Works for me.
:killingme :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Considering that NASA didn't start accepting women for the astronaut program until 1978 it's possible that she did in fact receive the letter of rejection.

vraiblonde said:

Speaking of Al....anyone catch the South Park episode with Al Gore in it? :killingme MANBEARPIG!!!!

Guys I'm super serial!

EXCELSIOAR!!!! :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ken King said:
Considering that NASA didn't start accepting women for the astronaut program until 1978 it's possible that she did in fact receive the letter of rejection.
It wouldn't say "we don't take girls." It would say "What makes you think we'd be interested in a no-load liberal arts major with no piloting or scientific background?"