Hillary is a disaster

truby20

Fighting like a girl
So I’m up way too late, but I’m watching Fox as I always do, and say things on Greg’s great show

I can’t find a link to his amazing show, but basically it was this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../hillary-clinton-email-art-exhibit/index.html

If any of you mouth breathers want to use that mass of cells in your skull, follow this link

I know you folks hate every previous republican president and previous nominee, but here is another example of the disgusting example of Bush.

And I realize that you folks will say the same about Trump in 4 years.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Never in my lifetime, has the loser of a presidential election or any election as a matter of fact, been as bitter as hillarity.

BOP

So I’m up way too late, but I’m watching Fox as I always do, and say things on Greg’s great show

I can’t find a link to his amazing show, but basically it was this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn.../hillary-clinton-email-art-exhibit/index.html

If any of you mouth breathers want to use that mass of cells in your skull, follow this link

I know you folks hate every previous republican president and previous nominee, but here is another example of the disgusting example of Bush.

You know, it's really sad the way you've let yourself go. You are starting to sound a lot like Tranny.

Here, maybe a dick picture will help you.

Attachments

• Dick Picture.jpg
    Dick Picture.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 82

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know, it's really sad the way you've let yourself go. You are starting to sound a lot like Tranny.

Here, maybe a dick picture will help you.

You do know whales are endangered, right? I get it, but don’t find the humor, sha-BOP.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Yawn. Wake me up when Hillary is in jail, k?

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Gee, a September 2016 article (two months before THE election) from a far left news outlet trying to show the passionate side of HRC using the 15th anniversary of 9/11 as a pretext to prep the electorate for the everyone-knew-was-the-soon-to-be-elected Queen Bee.

Interesting, having read the article, how much this Brit effort may have backfired. Instead of helping me to see a passionate HRC, I was reminded of the vindictive Hillary I had come to loathe as she tried to protect her turf against those who complained about Bill (speaking of dicks, Moby or otherwise). I imagine I wasn't alone in having this reaction.

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP