Hillary is definitely cracking up

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Tweets won't load for me. :ohwell:

Edit: I switched over from using Firefox, and used Chrome and the problem went away.

Last edited:

SamSpade

You know, no matter how many times I watch this, I keep asking - were none of her translators actually Russian?
What did she do, hire a bunch of web geeks who looked it up online?
Couldn't she have checked with ONE person who actually spoke the language?

She wants to embarrass - THAT was embarrassing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She wants to embarrass - THAT was embarrassing.

She's socially awkward.

Hillary reminds me of a woman I used to work for, who was so used to bossing people and belittling them to make them git and do that she didn't know how to interact normally. She had this fake social, "Oh hellooooooo! It's soooooo good to seeee yoooooou!" because her normal demeanor was telling you to get your worthless ass in there and clean her ****ing toilet with a toothbrush NOW.

There's a part of me that feels sorry for Hillary because she really is one of life's losers who will die a bitter old woman. The revised history is that she was an asset to Willie Jeff as First Lady, but some of us are old enough to actually remember that he almost didn't get elected because she was so off-putting. She was not a beloved First Lady.

awpitt

Main Streeter
She's socially awkward.

Hillary reminds me of a woman I used to work for, who was so used to bossing people and belittling them to make them git and do that she didn't know how to interact normally. She had this fake social, "Oh hellooooooo! It's soooooo good to seeee yoooooou!" because her normal demeanor was telling you to get your worthless ass in there and clean her ****ing toilet with a toothbrush NOW.

There's a part of me that feels sorry for Hillary because she really is one of life's losers who will die a bitter old woman. The revised history is that she was an asset to Willie Jeff as First Lady, but some of us are old enough to actually remember that he almost didn't get elected because she was so off-putting. She was not a beloved First Lady.

She definately wasn't on the same level a Barbra Bush, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, or Melenia Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She definately wasn't on the same level a Barbra Bush, Laura Bush, Michelle Obama, or Melenia Trump.

That's why nobody batted an eyelash when it came out that Willie was catting around. We were all like, "Well....yeah...."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think she is lucky she had Bill.
If Web Hubbell had bred my wife I would have shot her.
Hillary didn't have sex with Web Hubbell! That's ridiculous.

... Ms. Hubbell, maybe, but not Web.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay:
Foxhound's ex-wife was employed with the government in "communications" and worked at the WH. Besides the communcations stuff she did when POTUS wasn't traveling, she was part of the advance crew for all trips the POTUS took and involved setting up the vast communications network and what-have-you.

She said Hillary was a b*tch and NOT liked by many. (if any)

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:yay:
Foxhound's ex-wife was employed with the government in "communications" and worked at the WH. Besides the communcations stuff she did when POTUS wasn't traveling, she was part of the advance crew for all trips the POTUS took and involved setting up the vast communications network and what-have-you.

She said Hillary was a b*tch and NOT liked by many. (if any)
Neighbor worked for the Secret Service under the Clintons and said the same thing. Bill was a good guy and would buy them pizzas on occasion. Hillary was definitely a B****.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
By all accounts from anyone who's ever met her or worked with her, she's a raving bitch. You can watch her interviews and read her tweets to see it for yourself. She's clearly mentally unstable. So why is she being pushed by the media as this wonderful beloved figure?

NYT did a massive puff piece on her yesterday:

WTH?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
By all accounts from anyone who's ever met her or worked with her, she's a raving bitch. You can watch her interviews and read her tweets to see it for yourself. She's clearly mentally unstable. So why is she being pushed by the media as this wonderful beloved figure?

NYT did a massive puff piece on her yesterday:

WTH?
To quote Chris Cizilla, CNN "The media does not pick a side!"

This_person

why is she being pushed by the media as this wonderful beloved figure?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If Hillary were really the mastermind behind the cabal, the enforcers would have taken her out by now because she's a liability, not an asset. She literally is worth more to the Leftist movement dead than alive.

At one point I thought she was a tool, but certainly they'd have "martyred" her by now. So I have to go with: she's a batshit crazy with a lust for power that she can't control. I'd love to know what Willie Jeff thinks about all this - he's been suspiciously silent these last few years.