Hillary Ripped

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Imagine still being so bitter over the 2016 election that you use the tragic, lost lives of Americans to attack the man who beat you. Imagine being Hillary Clinton.

The former Democratic presidential nominee took to Twitter to attack President Trump over the fact that the United States now has the world’s highest number of confirmed coronavirus cases. (Note: This raw number is kind of a useless statistic — we are not the highest when you look at cases relative to population size.) Over 2,000 U.S. citizens have died from the virus, but Clinton decided to make light of that fact to dunk on Trump.
“He did promise ‘America First,’” Clinton wrote in a glib tweet commenting on the skyrocketing number of cases of the potentially lethal virus.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ary-uses-dead-americans-as-a-political-weapon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She leads the Bitter Brigade. There is a segment of our society that are just terrible ugly I hate to even call them human (that cancer center ghoul is one of them), and Hillary is their Queen.

SamSpade

She leads the Bitter Brigade. There is a segment of our society that are just terrible ugly I hate to even call them human (that cancer center ghoul is one of them), and Hillary is their Queen.

I was on a site where they were discussing COVID-19 and some nitwit came on and asked why the righties there weren't all gleeful that NYC - and I guess, therefore. liberals - were catching COVID-19.

And everyone there including myself weren't just incredulous - we were flabbergasted. Who on Earth wants death and/or suffering to their political adversaries? What kind of - you used the best word - GHOUL - wants to see people suffer for having a political belief?

They just - DID NOT - get it. They were certain conservatives would be happy about it.

I remember a TV writer/producer whom I used to admire in the 90's get on Usenet - and comment how he was glad to see Reagan have Alzheimer's. I stopped reading and watching his stuff. Mostly. I was thoroughly disgusted. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on my worst enemy.

And I don't HATE anyone. For one thing, hate hurts YOU more than the object of your hate, because it's almost certain they don't know how you feel and their life is unaffected by your hate. But the other thing is, I don't choose to hate someone because they believe stupid things or dislike this or that. Sometimes, bewilderment - like when I see naked, raw, unadulterated racism. I just cannot grasp it. Sometimes, pity - like when I see someone acting rude towards someone with special needs. I feel anger towards people who are vicious and cruel - the same to psychotic killers who brutalize others. But I am pretty sure I don't hate anyone. I don't see the point.

On Facebook, if I have friends who cannot refrain from political stuff, I put them on snooze. I don't unfriend them. I just treat them the same as a friend or relative in real life - I leave the room or leave the conversation. But they're still my friends.

I don't like Hillary, but when she is no longer the topic of conversation, her existence leaves my life. I don't have time for hate.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And everyone there including myself weren't just incredulous - we were flabbergasted. Who on Earth wants death and/or suffering to their political adversaries? What kind of - you used the best word - GHOUL - wants to see people suffer for having a political belief?

They just - DID NOT - get it. They were certain conservatives would be happy about it.

of course because THEY WOULD BE GLEEFUL In the Extreme if red states were seeing huge numbers of deaths

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was on a site where they were discussing COVID-19 and some nitwit came on and asked why the righties there weren't all gleeful that NYC - and I guess, therefore. liberals - were catching COVID-19.

That's because they're happy when something bad happens to their political opposition, and they think everyone is just like them. Most people (of all stripes) go that route rather than realize that they're a disgusting aberrant sociopath.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's because they're happy when something bad happens to their political opposition, and they think everyone is just like them. Most people (of all stripes) go that route rather than realize that they're a disgusting aberrant sociopath.

You know what? I'm gonna walk this back. Sam said:

What kind of - you used the best word - GHOUL - wants to see people suffer for having a political belief?

My "upon further reflection" answer is: everyone. Don't we all take some joy in seeing these big city morons have the politicians they voted for bite them in the ass? I personally have said many times, "Vote better next time, whiner." I think of it more as suffering the consequences of their actions.

People in SF whine and bitch about the consequences of every policy their asinine Mayor puts into place....then they turn around and re-elect her. Don't most of us go, "Ha ha, dummy, that's what you get"?

So while I don't necessarily want to see those tards dead, I am more than a bit pleased when they have to suffer the consequences of their ignorant behavior. Not that they learn anything from it....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It says something about your pathological tendencies when you make claims that are untrue; and you know they're untrue.

Your alternate reality also speaks volumes about your level of brainwashing.

And I'm not interested in turning this into yet another "look at me look at me :starcat: " Chris thread. Go ahead and have the last word.

Chris0nllyn

Vrai: "Put Pelosi's head on a pike!"
Vrai: That's hyperbole!

Every single Democrat on that committee needs to lose their job, if not have their head put on a pike.
If nobody wants to put her head on a pike, she at least needs her face punched.
Had the Dems tried this even 20 years ago We the People would have put their heads on a pike.
Trump seems to take it in stride, which I admire on one hand but on the other hand I really - really - want him to put their heads on a pike.
https://forums.somd.com/threads/wil...-people-and-put-their-heads-on-a-pike.342567/

So, yea, @SamSpade it's a shame those sorts of people are out there.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I remember a TV writer/producer whom I used to admire in the 90's get on Usenet - and comment how he was glad to see Reagan have Alzheimer's. I stopped reading and watching his stuff. Mostly. I was thoroughly disgusted. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on my worst enemy.

And I don't HATE anyone. For one thing, hate hurts YOU more than the object of your hate, because it's almost certain they don't know how you feel and their life is unaffected by your hate. But the other thing is, I don't choose to hate someone because they believe stupid things or dislike this or that. Sometimes, bewilderment - like when I see naked, raw, unadulterated racism. I just cannot grasp it. Sometimes, pity - like when I see someone acting rude towards someone with special needs. I feel anger towards people who are vicious and cruel - the same to psychotic killers who brutalize others. But I am pretty sure I don't hate anyone. I don't see the point.

On Facebook, if I have friends who cannot refrain from political stuff, I put them on snooze. I don't unfriend them. I just treat them the same as a friend or relative in real life - I leave the room or leave the conversation. But they're still my friends.

I don't like Hillary, but when she is no longer the topic of conversation, her existence leaves my life. I don't have time for hate.
You don’t have to be gleeful to see how it happens though. If you stick so many people in such a small area that you have to stack them hundreds of feet in the air you’re going to have sickness, it’s a wonder they have oxygen left by the time everyone’s breathed the same air.