Hillary

UglyBear

My god, how does any Wawa survive!
Please read this slowly, several times if you need to:

WaWa get held up, robbed and looted all the time.

They charge fees and sell products at significant mark-up to cover operating costs and risk.

The same as soda vending machines and third-party ATMs.

The same as would be with those “fee-free” ATMs in the post office — somebody will pay it, most likely the taxpayer, and that’s ME. That’s why I have a problem with it. There already exist commercial enterprises that do it for no fee, taxpayers don’t need to pay for it.

Bluecrqbe

Please read this slowly, several times if you need to:

WaWa get held up, robbed and looted all the time.

They charge fees and sell products at significant mark-up to cover operating costs and risk.

The same as soda vending machines and third-party ATMs.

The same as would be with those “fee-free” ATMs in the post office — somebody will pay it, most likely the taxpayer, and that’s ME. That’s why I have a problem with it. There already exist commercial enterprises that do it for no fee, taxpayers don’t need to pay for it.
Do you really think ATMs are being looted at a greater rate than the $1400 “stimulus” checks that just went out?

no one is increasing your taxes mr bear, chill

UglyBear

Do you really think ATMs are being looted at a greater rate than the $1400 “stimulus” checks that just went out?

no one is increasing your taxes mr bear, chill
Yes your guy is increasing taxes on me...

You are very... special, ain’t you?

22AcaciaAve

I don’t trust the Russians, you might, I don’t

more free atms are better in general, put one on every street corner.

Did I ever say I trusted the Russians? No, I don't think I did. I said they engaged in propaganda, and not election interference. The same way the US has done the same. An ATM on every corner? Yeah, that would be smart. Aside from having to supply them with enough money to handle every corner in America, it would invite criminal activilty. No, sorry that won't work.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Did I ever say I trusted the Russians? No, I don't think I did. I said they engaged in propaganda, and not election interference. The same way the US has done the same. An ATM on every corner? Yeah, that would be smart. Aside from having to supply them with enough money to handle every corner in America, it would invite criminal activilty. No, sorry that won't work.
:yeahthat: You're trying to teach a pig to sing. Election propaganda is as old as elections themselves. I certainly wouldn't want to service an ATM in the crime infested shitholes that "need" ATMs for it's denizens. My financial institution has very few ATMs in his area, yet I manage to get cash when needed. Let's just throw some more tax dollars at dumbing down of America because someone needs a little cash. Outside of vegetable stands, street vendors, and drug dealers, where do these people need cash? Why should I, a tax payer, help fund a service that isn't for the betterment of our country as a whole?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Also, risk for all those ATMs regularly destroyed by thieves and rioters.
Capitol for stocking the machine, thousands of dollars or more a week. Where does that money come from? It means you have to set up reimbursement accounts with the credit card companies which I'm sure are not free, time to maintain the accounts.

SamSpade

SamSpade

Does ANYONE believe Biden will "stand up to Putin"? Under his watch, the Russians rolled in Georgia and Obama halted a missile defense planned for Poland. In case anyone remembers - THAT was the subject of "I'll have more flexibility" microphone gaffe caught - where he reassured Medvedev. NO ONE sucked up to the Russians more than Obama and Biden.

Russia TOOK Crimea on his watch - and now that he's in the White House, they're getting ready for Act II.
Maybe Dems believe he will - but the Russians clearly DON'T.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Does ANYONE believe Biden will "stand up to Putin"? Under his watch, the Russians rolled in Georgia

They started shelling some Ukrainian positions yesterday...engaged in light arms and grenade attacks too. It's coming....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Expect China to take advance of Bidens confusion as well.
Various Chinese government and military top officials have been making increasingly hostile statements recently. I expect China will take action against Taiwan during the administration of Joe Hapless.

BOP

I just posted a tweet by Hillary, who I honestly believe as a technocrat would have been a very logical and efficient president. She certainly has her faults, but I think our country is less because she “lost” in 2016.

Attachments

• hahaha - wrong.jpg
    hahaha - wrong.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 39